Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Question Issues with Penalties

I keep getting penalized in the "handled by" categories even when marking correctly. I want to know if anyone else has been having this issue? It seems I'm constantly having to stop and dispute several calls per day. They usually fix it and find me to be correct, but it's really taking down my time. I'm slow enough as it is. Anyone else still working for Humanatic and having this issue?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2014, 01:23 PM
WAHM Regular

I sort of gave them up.

When I first started like a year ago they were okay, acceptable.

But then the last 6 months or so it's been horrible. You Keep Being Sent to the waiting room or whatever it's called. Keep having to wait between calls for every refresh you do.

It's extremely slow, unbearably slow.

And so I gave it up more or less. And for the past 6 months, the 3 or 4 times that I went back in there to see if I can do any work, I was very quickly reminded why I stopped working there, and logged out again...
Old 02-09-2015, 05:50 AM
WAHM Regular

You can always dispute it. Some calls the names couldn't hardly be heard. They have a agent doesn't say name category. Duplicate names can be tricky.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:03 PM
Registered WAHM

I've been having the same problem in the Live conversation - inbound category. I had to dispute 6 today. So far the earnings have not been restored. If it paid more it wouldn't be a big deal, but with the kind of volume we have to do to make any worthwhile money having to stop and dispute just kills us.

I'm thinking that if they are going to penalize us then they should penalize auditors for inaccurate audits to and pay us that penalty to at least somewhat compensate us for our time. I bet this would stop then.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Humanatic scam

I have the same problem today, Most of the time I got either looooong breaks or penalization. So, for 4h of hard working I have only 2$ going down
It seems to be a scam company in it own way.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:14 PM
WAHM Regular

That's why I don't do it much anymore, seemed like when I was making headway with some money adding up, they're auditing calls and taking your money away just as fast as you make it. I dispute, sometimes money is restored, sometimes not. Seems like the auditors make their money this way feeding off of our calls. Gets frustrating, otherwise it's not a bad job for just some extra pin money. Like someone posted "who audits the auditors?" Also, I just do calls that are pretty easy now that I hopefully shouldn't get dinged for. Otherwise, I would do it more.
Old 04-26-2015, 10:17 PM
Super WAHM

Smile

I completely understand your frustration. The "Break Room" is annoying but I think they have it in the system to prevent people from rushing through the calls. I basically stick with the two easiest catagories, "outbound and inbound." Some of the other catagories in my opinion are more difficult at times and your more likely to get audited more often. There have been times when I've been audited by the auditors that the auditors were wrong and it turned out I had picked the right answers and they gave me back the money I lost. If I am unsure of how to answer a call I just skip it and go on to the next one or if I can't understand the call or if the call is extremely long I will also skip it.

Last edited by diamond100; 04-26-2015 at 10:20 PM.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Registered WAHM

I've had some completely absurd penalties in a few categories the past couple of days. It's completely ridiculous. Actually having to pay them when I make a mistake is bad enough, but having to pay for someone elses stupidity is completely ridiculous. I still make more in less time with mTurk.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm an auditor. I think I am pretty darn good too. The overviews are not clear and contradict themselves all the time. When it comes to the "agent's name" categories, there is a problem with how it works.
I have the category where you listen to the call and add a name to the list. The problem is this. The names are being updated in real time. SO if you listen to a call and the agents name is not on the list you select "Agent not on list". I might listen to the call and hear the correct name and then "add it to the list" AFTER you already took the call. SO what it does now is make your selection wrong. Why? Because now the name is on the list for anyone listening to the exact same call you did. It creates an audit and you are automatically penalized.
I don't know if that makes any sense LOL. I am more than happy to answer any questions anyone has.
Old 05-17-2015, 09:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank you, Nacho, for coming on here and explaining what is happening and what may be happening to our submitted calls as to why we're probably dinged for them when at the moment we listened and marked the call we were correct in our selection. That doesn't sound like a fair system of doing things, Humanatic needs to come up with a better way, because a lot of us are sincerely trying to do a good job with each call and their auditing system seems to be working against us, thus we're losing money faster than we're trying make it. And a lot of times it doesn't get returned. I get a lot of 2 cent bonuses maybe that's their way of making it up to us. I also only do "easy" ones, too, now, because I was tired of the auditing and losing what "cents" I made.

Tags
humanatic system