Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:52 AM
Registered WAHM

Default I'm done with Humanatic

I stopped working for the site. It just didn't seem worth the time and the effort for very little money. I could be doing something else. It looks like it is working for some people, but not for me. Oh well, on to the next thing.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Grand WAHM

Sorry to hear that didn't work out mskatinad. Sometimes you have to try a number of different things before you find what's right for you.

Here's hoping the next thing you find will be much better.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Registered WAHM

Default I was thinking of joining myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskatinad View Post
I stopped working for the site. It just didn't seem worth the time and the effort for very little money. I could be doing something else. It looks like it is working for some people, but not for me. Oh well, on to the next thing.
I was thinking of joining. I tried to get some real reviews. Now, we all know how difficult that can be since many people just want to have referrals. Good thing I saw this post because I won't waste my time trying to join.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:19 PM
WAHM Regular

I feel sorry for u, but I'm happy for me because i will have more calls to review.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:13 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskatinad View Post
Yeah, unfortunately it wasn't worth my time either. I didn't have any trouble grasping the concept of how to handle the calls. Just hated that it seemed as if you had to do so many just to even make a buck.

Well, one man's trash is another man (or woman's) treasure. Glad it's working out for some on here.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Yeah, unfortunately it wasn't worth my time either. I didn't have any trouble grasping the concept of how to handle the calls. Just hated that it seemed as if you had to do so many just to even make a buck.

Well, one man's trash is another man (or woman's) treasure. Glad it's working out for some on here.
If u are from US it seems that this job is trash, bu if u are from Eastern Europe (like me) or Asia it's an awesome job.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:06 AM
Super WAHM

I am live in the USA have no problem with Humanactic. Yes you start out low with a couple of low paying categories. But you have to prove yourself and earn your higher paying categories just like the rest of us have done. I agree Target...more calls for us!
Old 10-20-2014, 03:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Waste of time is right! You guys can have my pennies! I need to make some dollahs!!!
Old 11-25-2014, 01:26 PM
WAHM Regular

It's always been a very low earner.

And it was acceptable at some point, but now it's too slow, all the waiting between calls, spend more time waiting to get to the calls than to actually complete some calls.

And the main problem is that I always had great accuracy, and the reason for that is that I simply exit the calls I'm unsure about how to categorize.

And that used to be great, but now with all the waiting, waiting, waiting, every single refresh you wait, and wait, and wait, it's just a complete and total waste of time.
Old 12-23-2014, 08:27 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I tried it out a long time ago and figured out quickly that it was a waste of time...although some of the calls were very interesting! Just didn't want to spend my day earning a $1. It must be nice for those of you who do have the time to work for a couple bucks an hour. I think we are worth more than that..