Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Registered WAHM

Default accuracy

Accuracy tends to drop a lot faster, then it goes back up. So much slower, gets a bit frustrating
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2014, 09:03 AM
Registered WAHM

I lost my booth categories because my accuraccy was too low!! What to do ?? Will I get it back at all?
Old 06-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Super WAHM

Accuracy is the most important thing in this egg! Maybe go back and study the overviews on your categories. You should get categories back after you bring your accuracy up and keep it up.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Registered WAHM

I just started working on the site. I saw how quickly accuracy can go up and down.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:25 PM
WAHM Master

Is there a way to find out why we get something marked wrong? So we can learn from it. There are times I get things marked wrong and don't know why.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caryn View Post
Is there a way to find out why we get something marked wrong? So we can learn from it. There are times I get things marked wrong and don't know why.
I'm pretty sure you're just left to guess what the problem is :/ I just started an hour ago and missed one. Blahhhhhh. It's a pretty neat job though!
Old 09-10-2014, 02:37 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shealene View Post
I'm pretty sure you're just left to guess what the problem is :/ I just started an hour ago and missed one. Blahhhhhh. It's a pretty neat job though!
They have implemented a(new-ish) system at humanatic whereby each call you supposedly mark incorrectly, gets audited, it will come up as an audit and you won't be able to mark any new calls before you review and or dispute why you have been penalized.

In theory this is great, but in practice it is a pain in the *** because sometimes you are penalized even when your choice is correct.

I don't know exactly how the software works for auditing, but from what I can glean, up to maybe 5 different reviewers will review the same call you have, albeit in different categories and if your choice doesn't tally with what everyone else has chosen, you are audited.

Also, your call, in the exact same category may have been reviewed by another 4 or so reviewers and again if your choice doesn't tally with everyone elses, then you get penalized.

Problem is that often times there are a lot of reviewers who have not read the overview for said category, or do not know what the phuck they are doing...so then you have to state your case to the administrator as to why your choice was correct and hopefully they will put your money back.

By the way, I'm not saying I don't make mistakes, I do, but they are rare, but the amount of times I've been audited I feel I may as well just stick to the call summary category as I'm doing so much writing to defend my choice(btw, as you are new, the call summary category may not have popped up for you yet, this is their highest paid category at 20c a call, it may sound great to you, but it's not...specially if you get a call which reads 1598 seconds...as if I'm gonna listen that!)...anyway I digress. So yeah look to be audited some time soon and if you're certain your choice was correct, make the case succinctly and firmly.
Old 09-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Registered WAHM

I have to agree , the new addition on being able to dispute your reviews is nice, but it takes up some time when some reviewers don't know what they are talking about even when you copy and paste the guidelines to them
Now it's always the audit screen and having to 'prove' why it was correct.
Thinking about sticking to the Handle By category, it's just getting annoying having to waste time with those reviewers.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Super WAHM

Talking

Hi everyone. I have been with Humanatic for awhile now and I get frustrated with the break room. It would be nice if they could just get rid of that because that really slows you down and I have a pretty good accuracy rating. I suppose though they don't want people rushing through the calls. I just mainly stick with the outbound and inbound categories. I know they don't pay very much compared to the others, but in those catagories I have the best accuracy rating so I just stick with them. It is a good site though for extra cash. I also have two other part-time gigs so it's worth it for me. Good luck to everyone with humanatic!
Old 09-14-2014, 09:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyScorpio View Post
I have to agree , the new addition on being able to dispute your reviews is nice, but it takes up some time when some reviewers don't know what they are talking about even when you copy and paste the guidelines to them
Now it's always the audit screen and having to 'prove' why it was correct.
Thinking about sticking to the Handle By category, it's just getting annoying having to waste time with those reviewers.
I actually received a refund yesterday, so at least Humanatic are attempting to be fair. However, I feel as though I'm due a lot more refunds, yes, we are only talking pennies here, but it all adds up quickly, specially when you are penalized TWICE the value of the call.

The "handled by" categories can be a pain in the behind also. I believe there are about 3 or 4 them, I'm not sure. Pain in the behind because humanatic want to know who was handling the call at the end, which is not necessarily the person who picks up and states their name at the beginning of the call, so you pretty much have to become expert at scanning the call really quickly and also have damn near perfect voice recognition.

Also if the call is handled by "MIKE or CHRIS" chances are there are about 4 Mike's and 4 Chris' at each dealership and unless they say their last name which Mike or Chris does one choose? The answer is "agent did not say name".

Of course I'm sure you know all this, I'm writing this also for reviewers who may not be aware.

Quite frankly all the categories are a pain the behind in some way, just some more than others, so I try to stick to the ones which don't make me wanna throw my laptop outta the window, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond100 View Post
Hi everyone. I have been with Humanatic for awhile now and I get frustrated with the break room. It would be nice if they could just get rid of that because that really slows you down and I have a pretty good accuracy rating. I suppose though they don't want people rushing through the calls. I just mainly stick with the outbound and inbound categories. I know they don't pay very much compared to the others, but in those catagories I have the best accuracy rating so I just stick with them. It is a good site though for extra cash. I also have two other part-time gigs so it's worth it for me. Good luck to everyone with humanatic!
The rule of thumb with Humanatic...well at least it's my rule of thumb, is that you have to work it slow/fast. Now of course this sounds like a contradiction in terms, or some sort of oxymoron but it's the only way to stay out of the dreaded "break room" 99% of the time. 1% of the time you'll just get directed there coz humanatic is being glitchy.

So, what do I mean by slow/fast??

For instance, say you get a "junk call" one of those calls that last 8 secs or less and is just full of jibberish and annoying sounds, you know what that is fairly immediately, so you mark the appropriate choice in whichever category you are doing. HOWEVER, if the next call is also a similar call, don't think "Whoopie another easy one", wait at least 15-20 seconds before you mark it, otherwise you will be put in the break room which takes too much time and can often take you yet another link which stops you from reviewing, so you could waste a good minute and a half, if you mark those calls in haste.

Another instance is that you may get back to back to back to back calls of which you know exactly what they are, not necessarily junk, but you are familiar with the spiel etc and you're certain what they are...again do not mark these call with haste, give it a beat, I recommend 15 secs in this situation, but the more you do this job the sooner you will find your own rhythm.

As you are doing a lot of inbound/outbound, probably 50% of the calls you mark will be "'wrong person/no message left" option, if you get a lot these call back to back, slow down to avoid the "break room"

Last edited by spacetimecontinuum; 09-14-2014 at 09:19 PM. Reason: additional info