Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Stuck at announcement page

Hello peeps,

after they posted the latest announcement, I am stuck at the announcement page, I can't proceed to other links (review, account , etc) Hope they will fix this asap. Tnx

Last edited by laraverna; 12-10-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Super WAHM

They are backing up the data getting things back to normal as you know they had serious issues this past week. Have patients.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingonut View Post
They are backing up the data getting things back to normal as you know they had serious issues this past week. Have patients.
FYI-the word is "PATIENCE"..anyway...

Here is the latest announcement.

Watson // Tuesday, December 10 at 5:01 PM
We've recently completed a full audit of the system that manages earnings and payments. The audit revealed that we've been over-paying many of our reviewers because of a bug in our code. When creating backups of our data at night, some of the earnings became duplicated. In many cases, you were getting double or triple credit for reviewing a single call.
When we recently removed these duplicates, some reviewers ended up with negative balances. This is because we already paid out the earnings that were inflated because of duplicate records.

While we certainly regret the money our company lost as a result of these over-payments, we also understand that some of you are discouraged by the sudden drop in your earnings balance. Rather than asking you to earn back the money that has already been paid to you as a result of our error, we're going to bring your balance back to even. We're not going to ask for reimbursements or ask people to work off negative balances.

We appreciate everyone who participates in Humanatic and hope you'll continue to work with us on this important job.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs down balanced wiped clean

I worked through this whole glitch thing my account continued to get wiped down to zero several times and now after their so called fix my account is at zero after this announcement stated people were being brought back to even meaning zero!!!. I cant believe they can repeatedly take my money and release this announcement without justifying stealing over 40 dollars from me especially in the holiday season I AM SO MAD I truly hope they fix it because i would be disappointed not to be able to work for them anymore. This is so not like them
Old 12-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Registered WAHM

This is very frustrating! Are they really losing money out of this overpayment than resetting all accounts to zero? I wonder if positive earnings is much higher than negative then they're actually earning money. THey have admitted that it is their fault and they should take the consequences and take their loss. Humanatic should not burden the workers.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonlei View Post
I worked through this whole glitch thing my account continued to get wiped down to zero several times and now after their so called fix my account is at zero after this announcement stated people were being brought back to even meaning zero!!!. I cant believe they can repeatedly take my money and release this announcement without justifying stealing over 40 dollars from me especially in the holiday season I AM SO MAD I truly hope they fix it because i would be disappointed not to be able to work for them anymore. This is so not like them
Quote:
Originally Posted by laraverna View Post
This is very frustrating! Are they really losing money out of this overpayment than resetting all accounts to zero? I wonder if positive earnings is much higher than negative then they're actually earning money. THey have admitted that it is their fault and they should take the consequences and take their loss. Humanatic should not burden the workers.
Humanatic I'm sure make more than enough money to absorb the loss, you can be sure that for every call we review, be it for 2cents or 10cents, they make $1.00 or more for the data.
My account has now been has been reset to zero and in that time I have done 6 Data Pull calls and my balance has not INCREASED, so I'm pretty much DONE with Humanatic for the time being because I refuse to work for free.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Announcement Page

What's the update on the Announcement Page issue guys?? Still can't use my account it keeps redirecting to the Announcement Thread when I click the FF: pages ( Review Calls, My Account, Etc etc )

Plus, my lost earnings have not been returned yet I'm afraid the rest of the new earnings I made will be compromised again due to this new technical issue they're dealing with (announcement bug?).

Last edited by WhoShavedMyMoustache?!; 12-11-2013 at 01:34 AM.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by laraverna View Post
Hello peeps,

after they posted the latest announcement, I am stuck at the announcement page, I can't proceed to other links (review, account , etc) Hope they will fix this asap. Tnx
It has been 11hrs now since I experienced same issue. Issue still not fixed. Send an email already and got no response 'til now. Sad, that means no earnings for today huh?
Old 12-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Unethical

I lost over 50 dollars in the last two weeks. The first drop in money was over twenty dollars. I watched the account closely. Sometimes I would complete a call and got no credit for it. I didn't see me getting over paid until this week when I was summarizing calls to be audited. They paid me double and triple the earnings. BUT, throughout the day I would see my number drop by a dollar here and a dollar there. I emailed them and told them that they have continued to ignore my emails for two weeks and that I have taken down the names of the companies that we take calls for. I was going to contact them all and let them know that Humanatic's business ethics were shabby. I didn't of course as I didn't want to see many people lose out if these companies pulled out of the program. My wife woke up last week owing over a hundred dollars.
OH I am still stuck in the announcement page. I want to make a few announcements myself
Old 12-11-2013, 06:20 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho libre View Post
I lost over 50 dollars in the last two weeks. The first drop in money was over twenty dollars. I watched the account closely. Sometimes I would complete a call and got no credit for it. I didn't see me getting over paid until this week when I was summarizing calls to be audited. They paid me double and triple the earnings. BUT, throughout the day I would see my number drop by a dollar here and a dollar there. I emailed them and told them that they have continued to ignore my emails for two weeks and that I have taken down the names of the companies that we take calls for. I was going to contact them all and let them know that Humanatic's business ethics were shabby. I didn't of course as I didn't want to see many people lose out if these companies pulled out of the program. My wife woke up last week owing over a hundred dollars.
OH I am still stuck in the announcement page. I want to make a few announcements myself

Same sentiment here Bro.. the sad part of it is that, we don't even get Updates from them. I supposed it doesn't hurt to post announcements or responses via email to keep us updated. They apparently could flare S.O.S when they need us to focus on a certain category, why can't they send a single word to explain? It's not fair to deduct earnings without valid reason, it's like stealing. Besides, the technical issues wasn't our fault. They should deduct the money from their incompetent technical staff'. Just an Opinion. It's their fault not ours. And where did the sense of urgency and accountability go huh?