Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoShavedMyMoustache?! View Post
Same sentiment here Bro.. the sad part of it is that, we don't even get Updates from them. I supposed it doesn't hurt to post announcements or responses via email to keep us updated. They apparently could flare S.O.S when they need us to focus on a certain category, why can't they send a single word to explain? It's not fair to deduct earnings without valid reason, it's like stealing. Besides, the technical issues wasn't our fault. They should deduct the money from their incompetent technical staff'. Just an Opinion. It's their fault not ours. And where did the sense of urgency and accountability go huh?
It was funny yesterday that they were yelling HELP in the app't booked category. There are 760 CALLS,HELP LOL
The other categories had a billion more not taken yet. I emailed them and asked them why I should help them out if they keep stealing from my account. I worked hard for that money. This money was helping with Christmas presents since the government won't help us. It's like everyone is taking care of their own best interests and more than willing to let people suffer. Everyone is turning to every source of income they can find. In my city thousands of people just lost their jobs. You have people with all kinds of experience, abilities and education fighting each other just to shovel someone's driveway for cash. So when a company like Humanatic starts to do the same as the rest of the monsters that contol the economy, we feel defeated, sad..... then very very angry. Just my two cents worth, which is worth more than half these categories LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2013, 07:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho libre View Post
It was funny yesterday that they were yelling HELP in the app't booked category. There are 760 CALLS,HELP LOL
The other categories had a billion more not taken yet. I emailed them and asked them why I should help them out if they keep stealing from my account. I worked hard for that money. This money was helping with Christmas presents since the government won't help us. It's like everyone is taking care of their own best interests and more than willing to let people suffer. Everyone is turning to every source of income they can find. In my city thousands of people just lost their jobs. You have people with all kinds of experience, abilities and education fighting each other just to shovel someone's driveway for cash. So when a company like Humanatic starts to do the same as the rest of the monsters that contol the economy, we feel defeated, sad..... then very very angry. Just my two cents worth, which is worth more than half these categories LOL
How can they get Help when they got us stuck in the Announcement Page LOL.. good lawd their brains must have been frozen. For the meantime, I would sit in one corner, scratch my head and wait for their action.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:41 AM
Registered WAHM

An honest Company equates honest worker and happy satisfied clients! But with this thing going on at Humanatics!, It will surely discourage worker to deligently work harder, deliver bad quality work and surely their clients will not be happy. Worst worker might flagged this company as scam or doesn't paid to workers, clients will know and lost trust. Please humanatic, do your part, treat us well and we workers will do our part. We will have a win win situation for everyone.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Registered WAHM

Unhappy frustrated

So the bonus page popped up last night stating that i had 37.06 rebalance which still has yet to show up in my account. So my balance is still 0.00 and the rebalance amount is off by about 14.00. Let me say this throughout the entire time i have been working with humanatic Michael Moser has ALWAYS taken the time out to respond promptly and remedy any problems expeditiously. I continued to work because of this because of his consistent track record. With that being said i have sent several emails and he has been ominously M.I.A no response from him at all in two weeks after i received an email from him requesting i return to reviewing calls. I am just disturbed that this is occurring and rather than making general announcements they need to email each individual as they evaluate manually since obviously their system is incapable of doing so. I called & was directed back to emailing him. When the company was still fairly new I spoke to him directly!! Yet this time that i called I was immediately dismissed and told to email Michael and he would respond well he has yet to do so and ive emailed him twice maybe three times. I referred many people to this company and they are contacting me as though i am some authoritative figure. Its a shame that they pay so low and have the audacity to take this long to fix a problem when we are the workers doing the actual work. I hope they fix it because the money is much needed right now. And rather than crying woe is me the people that continued to work despite having the accounts wiped several time should be receiving bonuses i jumped into appt booked when requested and now i literally have no money in m y account but those calls are reviewed and ready for their client