Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-19-2013, 07:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking Random bonuses...??

Not that I'm complaining, but I've seen some random increases in my balance of late. Normally when you get a WHIP bonus it is accompanied by a cute graphic and funny text. Once I saw my balance shoot from a dollar and change to about three, with no rhyme or reason, caption or explanation? I just put it down to some weird anomaly in the system...and quite frankly who in their right mind is gonna complain about extra money, lol.

Anyway, Humanatic now has a new thing where they are giving out random bonuses if 10 of your audited calls are correct, so far I've received 2 bonuses in one day, one for a .10c, the other for $1.14, pretty cool, if they give these out consistently.

Also just a heads up, they have an abundance of calls in the "why calling?' category, currently paying 2.1c temporarily, so if you wanna jump on board those, go to town on them...there are currently a couple of thousand.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2013, 10:11 PM
WAHM Regular

...also pretty sure I have never seen this amount of calls available on humanatic at midnight.

Nearly 25,000 in outbound

Couple of thou in "why calling'?

100's in other categories.

Can't just be a mega back-log?, they've either had an uptick in business, or they've done a culling of inaccurate reviewers, who knows?...all I know is, if you're bored and you wanna "collect some cans/bottles" on the internet, you should jump on right now.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:53 PM
Grand WAHM

Congrats on the bonuses. It's always nice to see business pick up too.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks Dana
Old 11-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

Yes, I just got an accuracy bonus today. Yesterday was the first time it ever happened for me. I am glad. Now I know my bonus page listing as well because of this.

Last edited by mmhwahm; 11-20-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: took out my
Old 11-25-2013, 05:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Question Strange things afoot???

Re: This announcement:

Rach Bach // Monday, November 25 at 5:58 PM
HumaNation! This is really embarrassing, but today we found a bug in our earnings calculation that probably affected just about everyone and caused a bunch of confusion.
It turns out that when we were calculating the amount of career earnings and earnings currently owed, the formula wasn't accounting for penalty amounts. That means, we never took anything out of your earnings when we found an incorrect review.

Now that this has been fixed, we expect most people will see their displayed earnings drop, but we are confident that the new amounts are correct.

We apologize for the confusion here. We're working on some changes to give you more visibility into the calls you mark incorrectly so you can learn from your mistakes and keep that accuracy as close to 100% as possible.

The number of calls coming into the system is going up every single day, so we need you guys to stay at it! Tell your friends about it! There is no shortage of calls.

We want you to stay in and review calls accurately so badly that we have also added accuracy bonuses when we see that you are knocking out a bunch of good reviews right in a row.

We're always looking for ways to make reviewing calls accurately easier and more profitable for you. We'll be introducing a lot of fun changes in the coming months. Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

************************************************** ************************************************** ****

So my question for you all is this? Did any of you request payout? See your balance go ZERO like it should, you now log back on and see a random amount of "unpaid earnings" in your balance does this mean, the payment request did not "take" and you now have to re-quest your payment??
Color me confused????
Old 11-25-2013, 10:29 PM
Awesome WAHM

They updated this post you put here to include that if you have a $10 balance to request payout again. I went to my balance from Sunday that I requested to have paid out. None of the work I did Sunday or Monday counted. I requested a payout at 11:50 pm EST after I read this. I will see if I get paid this week or not.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:54 PM
WAHM Addict

Maybe I'll go back and take a look another at Humanatics. I hope I can still log into my account. It wasn't worth my time when I was first doing it, because the work was always so scarce. But it sounds as if work has picked up and that they are giving out more bonuses. So, this might be worth another try.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:39 PM
WAHM Regular

Got an accuracy bonus as well when I was working this past weekend. Surprised me, but pleasantly, when I read what it was. Love it.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Well I got paid today and it was minus about $2.00 of my original payout request, these must be for my mistakes, you are now getting "stung" for TRIPLE the amount for every mistake you made...so say you're in the 4.7c category and you mis-review one of those, it's a 16c plus sting.

However, I'm not too aggrieved as I'm pretty certain I was "overpaid" my last two payouts, so it all balances out.

I've just now got to be extra careful as they've worked out the kinks re:docking your earnings.

Anyway, happy reviewing everybody, there are thousand upon thousands of calls to review, so, come "collect cans" on the internet with me.