Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-02-2013, 04:25 PM
WAHM Regular

I can't even be bothered to email and complain at this point, I feel like I've wailed about enough things over the months I've worked for them and they've been responsive, so am gonna cut them some slack for a minute, tis obvious they are extremely glitchy at the moment, so I'll just be patient with them til they work it out.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Registered WAHM

sigh... this is sucks, even though i'm not working my balance keep decreasing and decreasing. At this rate how can i able to cashout for next week if it keeps decreasing. I really do hope they do something about this, i wish those normal days of work will be back like no problem.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Awesome WAHM

This is happening to me too. I hit my account and it keeps going down. I'm at a negative 9.87 right now and it keeps going down when I hit my account even though I'm not doing anything.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Super WAHM

Yes well I am done with Humanactic! I just emailed them and told them to send what I have coming. their explanation for this is we are all marking our calls wrong and they are decucting 3x the amount of the call. What a joke! I logged in for 15 minutes and went and checked my account and it was down $2.13 cents within 15 minutes! I would have had to mark 71 calls wrong within 15 minutes. So done they can shove it! I feel sorry for the new people who have to struggle just to make the $10.00 payout it will take them weeks at this rate!

Last edited by bingonut; 12-03-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: adding
Old 12-03-2013, 12:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Think I will have to give humanantic the SWERVE for the time-being, as things have now hit DEF CON 3 in terms of ridiculousness.

My current unpaid balance stands at $50 odd dollars(when it should only be about $2.00)...of course no payout request button.

I haven't been paid for last week yet, which I should have by now.

I wouldn't mind still working for them if they would keep us in the loop, with announcements or an e-mail as to what is really going on?

What is the point in working for them, if you're not even sure at this point if you're going to get paid???
Old 12-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Registered WAHM

My current unpaid balance stands at ($206.89) odd dollars(when it should only be about $24.00)...of course no payout request button.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I think I may know partially what is going on??

I have think someone may have hacked or found some way to exploit the "bonus" feature, which is why our numbers are all awry.

Also...sidenote, my total earnings lifetime with humanatic have now shot up to $1700!!!!!!, when in reality I haven't even reached the $500 mark.

My current unpaid balance is around $20 and the payout request button is there...this of course means nothing, as I'm still waiting for last week's pay, I have never been paid late, so I know they are having an absolute nightmare at humanatic right now
Old 12-03-2013, 02:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Just checked the "leaderboard" for shi*s and giggles...someone named DEATHSTROKE has managed to make $163.00 today!!!!!!

Well if that's what you can make daily now, I'm quitting all other work!!!!
Old 12-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Super WAHM

Well I finally got a reply to sit tight they are having issues and working on the system. I requested my pay earlier and was going to quit!
Old 12-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingonut View Post
Well I finally got a reply to sit tight they are having issues and working on the system. I requested my pay earlier and was going to quit!
So what do you think? Are you still planning to continue IF only they can really fix this out? Because i will not work until our balance keeps decreasing no matter how hard we try i wasted too much time. Why they didn't make some announcement that they're having some issue about the website and i hope they will remove the 3x penalty it really sucks and its a bad move for them to implement that.