Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-26-2013, 08:45 PM
Super WAHM

I see nothing wrong in what they are doing. Just means you need to be more accurate in marking your calls! I love working Humanatic it has been putting bread and butter on my table for 2 yrs. The more you work and mark your calls accurate the more you make!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2013, 05:58 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingonut View Post
I see nothing wrong in what they are doing. Just means you need to be more accurate in marking your calls! I love working Humanatic it has been putting bread and butter on my table for 2 yrs. The more you work and mark your calls accurate the more you make!
I think double the amount is more than enough.

Last edited by axe; 11-29-2013 at 06:04 AM.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:37 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs down

Beginning to think these "bonuses" are bogus, they give with one hand and take away with another. So basically I've been working one category exclusively and checking my balance after every call...at one point I saw it drop from$**.35 to $**.21, yet none of my calls have been audited today, so these deductions are just random. I would say roughly I made about 40 cents in bonuses today, but at this rate, that bonus will be pure FICTION.

Maybe they count on people NOT checking their balance on a regular basis, so they can get away with this.

Keep a beedy eye on your balances humans and make sure you're not getting skanked!
Old 11-30-2013, 09:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Update: so now this morning I see my balance has randomly INCREASED by about 60 cents...who knows what the foook is going on. I will just keep plodding away.
Old 12-01-2013, 02:20 PM
WAHM Regular

So the anomalies continue aplenty...currently for every call I'm reviewing at the moment I'm getting that amount DEDUCTED from my balance.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:r olleyes:
Old 12-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Super WAHM

yep not evening working Humanatic and my earnings are dropping unreal!!!!!
Old 12-02-2013, 02:23 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingonut View Post
yep not evening working Humanatic and my earnings are dropping unreal!!!!!
I think they're trying to discourage us so we stop working from them :P
Old 12-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Super WAHM

Well I went into Humanatic to check my balance this morning now it has increased by about 20 cents. I have emailed them about all of this bet I don't get a reply as I am p-oed and let them know about it! Everyone that this is happening to should email them and let them know about it!
Old 12-02-2013, 12:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Ever since this bonus thing, my earnings fluctuate up and down. Looks like they give and then taketh away. I was getting kicked out of the system back to login page, had to re-log in, so was messing up my work flow. Then couple times I would get the message that I had a call associated with myself and had to wait 20 secs. but, I know I didn't have any unfinished calls because I submitted every one, so I think that is a way of taking away some earnings or system just isn't acting right. I emailed them about getting kicked out of system and back to login page yesterday, haven't heard back from them yet.

Last edited by pinkfrog; 12-02-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Super WAHM

Well I have not heard back from Humanatic concerning the earnings problem and I don't expect to hear from them. I don't understand why my earning went down when I wasn't even working?????