Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 12:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Default My friend said her money is dropping

My friend can not get on WAHM and she ask me to ask if anyone else is having this issue. She said her money is dropping, like a penny here and there.... and it is happening a lot.

It is not happening to me, or anyone else I know... she contacted them, but she said she has not heard back from them yet.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Super WAHM

Angry My earnings are dropping

My earnings are dropping also. I just made payout last week and cashed out. I only made 21 cents since then, but today I logged in to work and the earnings have dropped to 15 cents. I am wondering what is going on. I just emailed them about the issue so I am hoping to hear something back from them soon. I will post on here if I hear anything back about the issue. I am going to wait a little while before logging back in to work. I don't want to lose the rest of my earnings.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks, I will tell my friend. And when they contact her back, and she tells me... I will let you know what they said to her. Again, thanks... I know she will feel better knowing she is not the only one...
Old 06-18-2013, 07:07 AM
Registered WAHM

same thing's happening with my earnings and wHIP score. It's dropping everyday, even if I don't review calls or no audits. I really don't know what's going on
Old 06-18-2013, 03:58 PM
Super WAHM

Smile Update on earnings dropping

I just received an email from Humanitic regarding the earnings dropping. The email stated that the only thing that will cause earnings to drop is "audit penalties." It also stated this: "Audits are ongoing and you don't receive an audit for every call that you mark wrong." I am not surprised by this, however, I am pretty sure that I marked most of my calls directly and they were in the "inbound and outbound" categories. My earnings dropped 7 cents. I don't see how I could have lost the 7 cents if I felt I marked the calls correctly. Did anyone else hear anything different? I am going to try reviewing again and see if the same thing happens again. I am going to be very careful and take my time when reviewing all calls. I hope the situation improves for anyone affected by this. If anyone has any new information to share please post. Thanks!!!
Old 06-18-2013, 07:07 PM
WAHM Regular

They still have not contacted my friend Caryn back yet. Thanks so much for letting us know what they said... my friend has been so upset and confused about what is going on.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLewis View Post
My friend can not get on WAHM and she ask me to ask if anyone else is having this issue. She said her money is dropping, like a penny here and there.... and it is happening a lot.

It is not happening to me, or anyone else I know... she contacted them, but she said she has not heard back from them yet.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Not that only my money are dropping, but I'm not being paid for the new reviews I do. They surely have some problems... WTH is this!
Old 06-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafets View Post
Not that only my money are dropping, but I'm not being paid for the new reviews I do. They surely have some problems... WTH is this!
Seems it was an error afte rall, i received back some money that disappeared yesterday. What about your friend account? Did she got the money back?
Old 06-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Super WAHM

Something very very strange is going on indeed! I am also losing money like crazy. With no audits at all! I am only focusing on 1 category all week! I was actually making good money here at one point. Now they arent even answering emails. I noticed in the last email Michael Moser deleted his phone number. Luckily I saved it. I think anyone that has an issue should call him at 214-360-6280 x247. Everyone should call! They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this..... their communication has always been lacking, but its not going to kill them to send out an announcement. I recommend blocking your number so he answers...

Last edited by Honore; 06-19-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:43 AM
WAHM Regular

The same thing is happening to me also in the last couple of days.

And i know for sure because i write down on a piece of paper exactly how much i make daily.

So everyday i login and i have 4-10 cents less than the previous day, with no audits whatsoever...

When i started on Humanatic i was hoping i can make like $1 per day to make $30 per month.

But now my plans for humanatic have changed after being audited wrong and other things, and my new plan is $0.30 per day to make $10 per month.

I see some people making $15 - $30+ Dollars per day and i wonder how is that even possible. I mean the instructions are bad, the audits are wrong half the times, the pay is crap even the 4c categories considering the time spent...

I think Humanatic should really make a little bit more training for their reviewers. I mean we're humans, not mind-readers... anyway

Closed Thread