Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm not getting paid after reviewing calls... again... problem is back it seems.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2013, 01:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayz View Post
The same thing is happening to me also in the last couple of days.

And i know for sure because i write down on a piece of paper exactly how much i make daily.

So everyday i login and i have 4-10 cents less than the previous day, with no audits whatsoever...

When i started on Humanatic i was hoping i can make like $1 per day to make $30 per month.

But now my plans for humanatic have changed after being audited wrong and other things, and my new plan is $0.30 per day to make $10 per month.

I see some people making $15 - $30+ Dollars per day and i wonder how is that even possible. I mean the instructions are bad, the audits are wrong half the times, the pay is crap even the 4c categories considering the time spent...

I think Humanatic should really make a little bit more training for their reviewers. I mean we're humans, not mind-readers... anyway
Personally I make around 2-3$ / day. It depends on how much time you have for humanatic... personally most of calls i do from the category Live conversation - outbound because they are easy and fast to review. How much hours/day do you have for humanatic?
Old 06-21-2013, 08:45 AM
WAHM Regular

At first i would sit and work on Humanatic alone.

Now that i've more or less given up on it i just have it open and whenever i have a few seconds and feel like it i go and do a few calls.

I mean it's not important. Transcription and Blogging brings in much better money + the work is more interesting because i don't make mistakes on transcription or writing articles, but apparently i make mistakes on humanatic... haha
Old 06-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Registered WAHM

Genius Michael Moser always deny all the problems that we address to them.. Ever since Humanatic started, their system is faulty and flawed, and the bad thing is, they, as usual, always tell us that the problem is on our end. Seems like they are allergic to criticism
Old 06-22-2013, 04:13 AM
Registered WAHM

I have noticed drops in my earnings as well as not being paid for calls since 6/18/13.

I woke up around 12:56am on 6/18 and checked my earnings. I worked calls in the Handled By category until 1:21am. I checked my earnings after completing these calls, and my earnings had not changed. I did not get paid for any of them! I promptly emailed Humanatic. I have still not received a reply from them. I did not get paid for calls completed in the Handled By category on 6/19 or 6/20 either.

Since Tuesday, I've mostly completed calls in the Appointment Booked, Handled By, and Live Conversation - Outbound categories. I have been very careful marking my calls. But lately I've noticed my earnings dropping for no reason, several times a day in fact, even when I haven't completed any calls.

I cashed out on Thursday 6/20 and left 0.24 cents in my account. On Friday 6/21, my earning went from 0.24 to 0.15 cents, and had whittled down to 0.10 cents before I went to bed. I logged in this morning, Saturday 6/22, and my earnings are now at 0.00. I had ONE audited call on Friday 6/21 where I marked a call incorrectly, but where did all the rest of my money go?

I love reviewing calls for Humanatic, but I don't appreciate my earnings disappearing for no reason and being either ignored when I bring this to their attention or being told it's our fault because of having audited calls marked incorrectly. Something else is definitely going on with their system!
Old 06-22-2013, 11:58 AM
WAHM Regular

mine have been doing the same thing...its like $0.10 every few days. shouldn't there be a way to hold them accountable? seems like they can do whatever they'd like and rip us off. what about the BBB or something like that? if a lot of people file complaints, maybe they'd get their act together!
Old 06-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Super WAHM

I think we should all ban together and over load him with actual phone calls! He ignores the emails.... if you block your phone number he won't ignore your call. Don't start off just yelling at the guy or anything. He is usually very nice. I think he just needs to actually hear from a lot of people to get his attention.

MIchael Moser
214-360-6280 x247.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:19 PM
Registered WAHM

Yesterday i cashed out, and this morning i had negative amount of 0.50$, i recovered it back to positive 0.06$, went out for a wolk and when i came back i had again negative amount of 0.03$... They are ripping us off, for real!
Old 06-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafets View Post
Yesterday i cashed out, and this morning i had negative amount of 0.50$, i recovered it back to positive 0.06$, went out for a wolk and when i came back i had again negative amount of 0.03$... They are ripping us off, for real!
I am having the same experience with money dropping. I have worked for them for a year or so and have always had 98% to 100% accuracy with my 12 categories. I had not done any calls for a couple of days and it dropped again last night. Over the last week or so, I have noticed my money drop and then go back up and then drop again. I have not had one audited call to review. I hope this gets straightened out soon! Seems to me like all the trouble started when they took away the accuracy button.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Super WAHM

Again I ask all that are experiencing problems.... did you call MIchael Moser directly???? If so what where YOUR results?

MIchael Moser
214-360-6280 x247.

Closed Thread