Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Default how to make more with Humanatic

How do people make $30 plus a day on Humanatic and make it on the leaderbored? I have access to all categories including the .10 cent per call category and there are never any calls to review except in the 7/10th of a cent category. I make maybe 2 dollars an hour with that one. Do you really work 12 hours + every day to get 30 bucks?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2013, 06:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Default re

I would also like to know..how do u get into different call catergories also? I have made .10 in two days LOL i get one then another one shows up and i click it and it says none avilable. then keeps giving an error about the site not liking refresh. WEIRD
Old 07-24-2013, 06:54 PM
Super WAHM

Talking

I am in the same boat. I am lucky to make a $1 a day on Humanatic. Alot of times you have to wait 30 seconds and sometimes a whole minute before you can review calls again. That's if you get sent to the break room. I also find that there is no calls to review at times. I don't know how anyone could make a huge amount of money on this site. Especially 30 dollars a day! I don't see how that is possible. I am lucky to make 10 dollars every two weeks. I wish you luck on this job! I just do this job for extra money each month.

Last edited by diamond100; 07-24-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfemme24 View Post
I would also like to know..how do u get into different call catergories also? I have made .10 in two days LOL i get one then another one shows up and i click it and it says none avilable. then keeps giving an error about the site not liking refresh. WEIRD
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond100 View Post
I am in the same boat. I am lucky to make a $1 a day on Humanatic. Alot of times you have to wait 30 seconds and sometimes a whole minute before you can review calls again. That's if you get sent to the break room. I also find that there is no calls to review at times. I don't know how anyone could make a huge amount of money on this site. Especially 30 dollars a day! I don't see how that is possible. I am lucky to make 10 dollars every two weeks. I wish you luck on this job! I just do this job for extra money each month.
My two new categories just showed up one day, I don't know how long they will be there, or the criteria for keeping them. It is possible to make $10 a day on humanatic without thinking about it, but this is contingent upon the system not effing up every two minutes, coz when it's like that, it's like trying to get blood from a stone!
Old 07-25-2013, 07:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacetimecontinuum View Post
My two new categories just showed up one day, I don't know how long they will be there, or the criteria for keeping them. It is possible to make $10 a day on humanatic without thinking about it, but this is contingent upon the system not effing up every two minutes, coz when it's like that, it's like trying to get blood from a stone!
How do you ge catergories? when i click review calls under my name it shows a call and all the info when i click it it says Sorry, there are no calls pending review. Please check back later. been doing this since yesterday..only let me do one call yesterday lol
Old 07-25-2013, 08:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
How do you ge catergories? when i click review calls under my name it shows a call and all the info when i click it it says Sorry, there are no calls pending review. Please check back later. been doing this since yesterday..only let me do one call yesterday lol
When I first started working Humanatic I had only one category and any time of the day I clicked on there were no calls, this went on for about three days, then after about 9 days, two other categories just showed up. I think you just have to keep logging on and do what is available and when they see you have been logging on regularly and keeping your accuracy decent, then they assign you new ones, so my advice is keep logging on for about a week, if nothing changes, then shoot them an e-mail.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacetimecontinuum View Post
When I first started working Humanatic I had only one category and any time of the day I clicked on there were no calls, this went on for about three days, then after about 9 days, two other categories just showed up. I think you just have to keep logging on and do what is available and when they see you have been logging on regularly and keeping your accuracy decent, then they assign you new ones, so my advice is keep logging on for about a week, if nothing changes, then shoot them an e-mail.
i dont even see one catergory..still same thing alll day again, the only2 calls i did in the last 3 days were 100% accurate
Old 07-25-2013, 12:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
i dont even see one catergory..still same thing alll day again, the only2 calls i did in the last 3 days were 100% accurate
Contact them!
Old 08-03-2013, 02:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I used to slog away at humanatic on days when I just had to have more money. I don't bother with it anymore though since usually I can find something on Mturk to do, even if its surveys, that are less of a waste of my time. And that was before the whole breakroom thing started. I always assumed that the people we see up on the leaderboard almost everyday, are probably two or even three people that live in the same house and just use the same account so they can get the bonuses. Sure that's not allowed but I believe that easier than thinking the same person spends 14 hours a day on humanatic every day.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Took away my categories

I was at the top of the list on many days for awhile until they took away my 2 favourite categories. I was able to make $20-25 a day without spending every second doing it. But, they audit like morons, and yes I have the category to audit everyone elses calls too, but they were penalizing me for their mistakes. I lost my easy categories to make money and I refuse to spend all day on it to make 10 bucks.Now when I do get audited, I tell them they are morons. Even when I audit everyone elses calls I tell Humanatic they are idiots LOL!!