Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-18-2019, 07:46 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Who plays LOL?

Hello to all. Just recently started playing LOL. The game is very interesting. Already mastered all the characters. I play now in the ranking with my friends. But experience is not enough to get out of the lowest rating. Guys, there are some guides, and I seem to be assembling the right assemblies. I can not understand why, but almost always losses.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2019, 08:24 AM
Registered WAHM
Array

Hello Igor. Hope we can play together, I like LOL too. Here is my nickname you can add me to play with - Lochard . And about rating games, It`s hard to start your rating, cause many professionals they can play on low ranks specifically to check the balance of characters and the play of their teams. Since beginners practically do not give resistance, they can hone timings. I propose to use the services of unrankedsmurfs who can raise your rank, and so that you can enjoy the game without any problems. After all, the most interesting thing is when you have the best rank, which will give you many opportunities. Contact me and I will explain to you.