Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-08-2014, 08:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Default WAH and HSing

Which wah opportunity has worked best for you while homeschooling?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2014, 05:33 PM
Super WAHM

I am new to homeschooling, but what I do seems to work well, as it is all online. Happy to answer any questions if you like
Old 10-17-2014, 01:23 PM
Registered WAHM

I have a few things that I'm juggling, at least until one of them pays for me to quit the others. I work for my husband's company as an SEO Content Writer. I also do a little online recruiting and make a little bit extra.

I am currently working on my It Works business, and growing it to the point where I can quit everything else I do so that is my only focus. I'm about halfway there.
Old 10-28-2014, 11:21 PM
WAHM Addict

For me Melaleuca hands down. I am not one to have time to sort through a lot of paperwork or get out for loads of meetings and certainly do not want to sort product or make deliveries. I love that Melaleuca does all that for me all I have to do is have my own personal account which saves me time because I can order household needs have them delivered to my door and be done with it, I let people know what I do, we have online webcasts and tons of training so I have people in different states on my team. The check comes faithfully every month for the work I have done from the beginning to current plus any achievement bonuses. I do not have to keep inventory in my home to clutter the house or the garage. I like it that way.

I do K12 with a 4th grade amazing guy and also am caretaker for a person with a whole host of mental and other challenges.

I love I can call my own schedule.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFerber View Post
For me Melaleuca hands down. I am not one to have time to sort through a lot of paperwork or get out for loads of meetings and certainly do not want to sort product or make deliveries. I love that Melaleuca does all that for me all I have to do is have my own personal account which saves me time because I can order household needs have them delivered to my door and be done with it, I let people know what I do, we have online webcasts and tons of training so I have people in different states on my team. The check comes faithfully every month for the work I have done from the beginning to current plus any achievement bonuses. I do not have to keep inventory in my home to clutter the house or the garage. I like it that way.

I do K12 with a 4th grade amazing guy and also am caretaker for a person with a whole host of mental and other challenges.

I love I can call my own schedule.

We do K12 too!!! We are with Ohio Virtual Academy! Been doing since my oldest was in K. Love it!!

Robin
Old 11-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Pink Zebra wahm

Pink Zebra fits perfectly around my family time! I have used Alpha Omega as our curriculum and it makes it so much easier.