Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-25-2018, 12:13 AM
Registered WAHM
Array

Default Looking for a garden shed

Hello folks,
I am Sharon from Brampton. I'm looking for a garden shed. As this will be the first one I'm not sure about the best type to go for. After a discussion with my friends, I found that if I go with metal sheds, there is a chance of rusting. Also, the metal roof heats up quickly in the sun. This acts as a radiator, so the air inside the shed gets very warm. This will spoil the things in the sheds.
Plastic sheds don't rust and there is no need of regular maintenance. They are strong and cost-effective. But it cannot bear much weight hanging from the walls as a wooden or metal sheds can.
And then there are wooden sheds. I am interested in fixing a wooden sheds. Wooden sheds will be more suitable for garden sheds. The only issue that my friends point about wooden sheds is that it will have moisture and mould issue. But I think we can avoid those circumstances. I am fixing wooden sheds. Is it a good decision?
Sponsored Links