Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-14-2018, 01:06 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Renovating the house

My house looks so outdated. I have been living in this house for the 3 years. We bought this house because it was trendy during those days. Now the house looks so outdated. Also, this house is not spacious and we had to move some of the excess items into a self storage in Toronto. I thought of renovating the house. I went to a building professional and I told him about the renovations that I want to make in my new house. He visited my house and estimated the cost required for renovation. The expense is quite high. More money needs to be spent for renovation, which is closer to buying a new home. He also said that there is good chance that Ií ll have to spend more amount of money than anticipated. I think itís better to buy a new home which looks trendy nowadays. I am actually confused. Is it cheaper to remodel the house or buy a new one? Some of my friends told me that the house doesnít have any special characters and it is better to build a new one. I think buying a home to my exact specifications is appealing. What do you think?
Sponsored Links