Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:54 AM
WAHM Addict

The one I got says Confirm your AtHome Consultant Account. In it was my username I chose for my website and a password. Then I went to my website and logged in with that info.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2013, 07:00 AM
Super WAHM

I figured it out! I need coffee! LOL. I'm in. But have no clue what to do now.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:04 AM
WAHM Addict

ROFL! Welcome to my world! I have no idea what I am doing right now either but I am enjoying the process. Monica sent me a bunch of things through email because I am not on Facebook (and don't want to be) So I am printing and reading. I'm sure Lisa can help you with some of that.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:14 AM
WAHM Addict

One more to request our own folder! WOOT WOOT! Who will it be?
Old 03-29-2013, 07:28 AM
Super WAHM

LMAO. I just wanna make money. I sent Lisa a PM, and I do have FB, so I'm hoping there is a FB team page to help!

I started selling Origami Owl in January and LOVE it. But I do spend a lot of time online networking, so I might as well spread the wealth a bit. I'm discovering I am pretty dang good at this networking thing!
Old 03-29-2013, 07:42 AM
WAHM Addict

LOL I really need money too! I'd love to hear about how and what you use to network. I do ok but nothing earth shattering and could always improve! So any tips you care to share would be most appreciated!
Old 03-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Eileen, I am excited to work with you! Check your spam folder the e-mail may have gone there, also I will be sending you a welcome e-mail very shortly.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:55 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorah View Post
LOL I really need money too! I'd love to hear about how and what you use to network. I do ok but nothing earth shattering and could always improve! So any tips you care to share would be most appreciated!
I really hate to say this, but Social Media is the way to go right now. FB is huge and FREE. that's my favorite outlet right now. I realize you don't want it, but maybe you should consider at least starting a FB business page.

Twitter, linked in, etc. As far as locally, think about free advertising. My local newspaper will print a press release for free. I'm also a huge fan of flyers. Post them on your grocery store bulletin boards. Or sometimes small restaurants have them too. Church bulletins are great as well, inexpensive and people tend to buy from companies that are donating to their church.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:56 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisabathome View Post
Hi Eileen, I am excited to work with you! Check your spam folder the e-mail may have gone there, also I will be sending you a welcome e-mail very shortly.
Thanks Lisa! I kind of signed up by mistake, but that's ok, since it was FREE! LOL.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:57 AM
Super WAHM

Got it! I'm gonna read like crazy now! And I just told my husband I was taking the day off! lmao. I'm a networking junkie!