Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Super WAHM

How long have you been with your home decor company and why do you like it? I am still looking for a new business and nothing has really grabbed me yet. I have so many interests so it is very confusing.

I was with Weekenders, but they closed. None of the other clothing companies do much for me. I looked at Jockey P2P, but it just isn't Weekenders, you know what I mean?

Anyway, I am exploring everything, candles, foods,skincare, and now home decor. Just looking for comments at this point. Thanks

Edited to add: could you please tell me where your products are made too?

CJEdited by: crownjewels
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 12:12 PM
WAHM Addict

Wow, 13 views and no one wants to share why they like their company? CJ, I know you have been looking at everything vicariously. It is frustrating isn't it when you were with the company you clicked with and then they close. Hang in there, something will pop! BTW, I'd take a look at SLAH and TOHE, both have a great product line up! Good luck!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:31 PM
WAHM Regular

I am with Home and Garden Party and I really love it. I've been with them for about 2 months now. I do it really part time, but it fits right into what I want and need. I really like how HGP has a range of really excellent quality products - everything from pottery and stoneware to candles, pictures, and food products.

If you'd like more information I'd be happy to chat with you about the opportunity! You can email me at SabrinaGibbonsHGP at yahoo.com or PM me here.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:29 PM
WAHM Regular

I have been with Taste Of Home Entertaining for almost two years. It's a wonderful company with gorgeous items to sell and a comp plan that really takes into account the challenges of today's economy. We get a check for gas expenses ($70.00) when we have a month of $1,500.00 in sales--that's what I call a dream company! And that's just the start...

There are so many things I love about TOHE. I've been busy working on a party, or I would have written sooner. But I'd love to talk to you about it!

I'll PM you, CJ, so you can ask any questions that you need answered.

Many blessings,

Jeri
Old 10-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

I love my company-Uppercase Living. We make vinyl expressions and designs for your walls, etc. The company is based out of Utah were each design is made to order. Please feel free to check us out at http://christy.uppercaseliving.net
I understand the need to find something that "wows" you. Myself, I had never sold anything so I still have not totally figured out how they "hooked" me. I had never gone to a party, seen a catalog--just heard of it, did some web searching and signed on. Site unseen. I hope you find one that "wows" you.Edited by: christyvw2004
Old 10-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Sabrina

I posted my reply to crownjewels under the HGP heading.

Lynn
Old 10-28-2008, 09:58 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by HGPLynnE
Hi Sabrina

I posted my reply to crownjewels under the HGP heading.

Lynn
I saw your reply to her post in the HGP folder after I had already posted to her here.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi CJ (great name, you share it with my son !!) ( I wil post this here as well) I'm Lisa I have been with AHA for almost 4 years - I started because I LOVED the products! I love my business because AHA is a company with a heart - I love that in our mission statement we put God and family first... I love that we have two wonderful causes that we support - Homeless Veterans and ALS. I love that we have donated over 60'000 to Extreme Makeover -- I get to be part of a company that does wonderful things to help people, I get to stay home and make great $$ doing it and oh my word - is our company FUN!!!

I would love to share more with you and answer any other questions that you have

Blessings in your search! ~ Lisa
Old 11-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi CJ,

I am with For Every Home. We offer Soy Candles, Home Decor and Vinyl Lettering. I have been with them since Aug. of 2007 and they officially launched in March 2008.FEH is great becausewe have something foreveryone. Our products are made in Salt Lake. We are a eco-friendly company and we have just over 250 consultants nationwide. If you would like more detailed information please PM me. Good luck in your search.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks for everyone's responses. I am going to take a hard look at Southern Living at Homeand Taste of Home Entertaining (already have contacts for both). Their quality looks similar and their catalogs are really nice. Thanks again.