Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Super WAHM

Default Sunday

Hi everyone! Where did you all go? I seem to be the only one doing any posting. I thought we wanted this folder. If there aren't enough postings, this folder will disappear What are you reps doing to attract more customers/distributors? It might help others that may be struggling - I've been there more than once Let's show more activity in here so more people will see what Herbalife is all about.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 12:21 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi! I am not a rep, but was very interested in it. However, I am really concerned about living in such a small town where the people have a pretty low income. I love the fact that there is no autoship required and I have sampled a few products and loved them. How would you encourage someone who is in my situation?
Old 06-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Super WAHM

It is nice not having an autoship I understand about low income, my family is on a fixed income. Most of my customers buy the shakes and it is a one month supply. Most don't purchase the tablets because they just can't afford everything. I would get a few flavors of the shakes to start and have a shake/smoothie party for your friends and family. Blend them up in a blender so the texture is more like a shake or smoothie. Have the mango aloe and maybe a couple flavors of the tea for sampling. You can take a look at the catalog online to see the different products.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Registered WAHM

Default I am here

I have posted, but seems I am invisible.

Lorah, small town here also. Why I am doing it with Online business systems. Still in training, but it is worth it to learn about the products and to learn how to build the business up.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Yay! Love coming back from vacation to find out we finally got our own folder. Looking forward to logging in more to chat with you guys.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:43 AM
WAHM Regular

And to reply to the actual question (I just got excited)...

I have a lot of people that want to loose weight but do not want to spend the money or do the work behind losing the weight if they do buy the product. People WANT to loose weight and NEED to but actually doing what they need is often a much more difficult choice for them.

I try to show them good examples with my own progress and the good progress of others to show that this really can be done, and quite easily if you just try.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:46 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Mornin

I have lost 2#s in 6 days.

The products are great and being an example will hopefully be a motivation to others.