Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Super WAHM

Default Need Energy

Going about your regular day and sometimes you just need a little more energy to finish that one last errand - if you have your lemon or raspberry tea on hand that will give you the energy you need! I make mine in the morning and have it with me all day Yes I know once in a while we all need a chai tea too but most days, these teas keep you going without the sugar rush from the chai. I hope all of our herbalife and future herbalife reps are having a wonderful weekend!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 12:47 PM
WAHM Addict

I have horrible insomnia and I could really use some energy most days but I hate taking anything because most of the time it gives me the jitters and I really hate that feeling.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Super WAHM

Our teas do have a little caffeine in them so if you are sensitive to caffeine, I wouldn't drink them in the late afternoon.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorah View Post
I have horrible insomnia and I could really use some energy most days but I hate taking anything because most of the time it gives me the jitters and I really hate that feeling.
Have you tried the Sleep Now to help with the sleep? I heard of someone with the same problem and instead of focusing on the energy she needed she focused on the sleep and her energy came back on it's own slowly... then she added energy products for EXTRA energy.