Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Help/Support/Advice/Prayers

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-28-2017, 02:05 AM
WAHM Regular

Unhappy Unable to find right opportunities

Hi, I am having problems finding the right work at home opportunites in country of residence. I live in Pakistan. Some free business opportunities I find are not in my country Pakistan. Some good works at home I find accepts PayPal as the payment method ,and not any other payment method, and PayPal is not supported in my country Pakistan, and I wish if PayPal is supported in Pakistan. There are works at home in my country , but they do not appeal me, because the payment is less, or they are difficult to do , or they are not free to join. I can do affiliate markenting in my country , but I do not wants to do affiliate marketing. What should I do? Please reply me. Warm regards.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2017, 09:33 AM
Awesome WAHM

You need to understand that you'll have to make some investments into your business in order to make it succeed.

Why do you not want to do affiliate marketing? It's among the cheapest marketing techniques you can take advantage of.
Old 09-17-2017, 02:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Actually, I don't prefer to invest money in an opportunity, and I think free opportunities are better , and legitimate. I do not like affiliate marketing , because its very hard to drive sales, and I think it takes a lot of effort, and also investements to succeed in affiliate marketing .
Old 09-19-2017, 11:05 AM
Registered WAHM

JoeSpririt is correct! You need to invest into what you want to do for it to succeed. This doesn't necessarily mean spending thousands upon thousands of dollars, but to also invest in yourself!

Nichole Gird

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 09-25-2017 at 09:40 AM. Reason: removed link in post
Old 09-25-2017, 07:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Think about what skills you have to offer and try to market them on Upwork or Freelance. There are alot of freelancers like you who set goals and look for business opportunities proactively. That's the key to success. Good luck.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:49 AM
Registered WAHM

you have to invest some amount that make it in light of market otherwise its take too long that you never wait till . so you have to think about investment & affliate marketing is not needed too much so you can
Old 09-28-2017, 12:02 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianne

Since you want to stick to free opportunities, have you researched which free marketing methods you will choose? Here are some things you need to consider.

1. Will you be posting in forums, Facebook, Twitter, instagram, or making YouTube videos?
2. How often will you make your post?
3. Do you plan on using a blog for your website?
4. Will you use automation software to schedule your post?
5. Are you going to write articles?
6. Do you plan on building a list?
7. Will you create your own capture pages?
8. Which autoresponder will you be using?

Going the free route can work but it takes a whole lot of time. You will need to be diligent in marketing and also patient because it may take awhile before you earn your first check.

Last edited by Adrianne; 09-28-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old 11-19-2017, 12:18 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Free isn't always best

Everyone wants to make money without actually spending any of their own to begin with. I get the reason why, but that initial investment in your online ventures could cripple your future success in the make money online industry.

Hopefully you are willing to reconsider.

Then try your hand with affiliate marketing and see how it goes. Just keep and open mind and seek out a mentor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeelghazanfar1 View Post
Actually, I don't prefer to invest money in an opportunity, and I think free opportunities are better , and legitimate. I do not like affiliate marketing , because its very hard to drive sales, and I think it takes a lot of effort, and also investements to succeed in affiliate marketing .