Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Help/Support/Advice/Prayers

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-31-2017, 01:11 PM
Perfectly Posh Consultant

Default Loan Help

Hello All,

I am not sure if anyone can help but, I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask anyway. I live in Pennsylvania and I am looking for the best place/s to go to apply for a loan. I currently have very bad credit so a local bank loan will not be a good suggestion. I will not do a credit counseling type service due to the facts that all I have researched them they are no good and jip you in the long run. I am looking for a loyal place that will work with me due to havibg such bad credit to help me get all my debt plus a little extra to help me get back on my feet. I had had a job loss and that is why my credit is so bad and I am struggling to get back on my feet and up to date on bills.

I am not looking for any mean/rude comments as I am depressed over this and looking for suggestions.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2017, 03:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Unfortunately, I do not know what to recommend under your current circumstances other than having someone close to you co-sign on a loan for you, to get you back on your feet. I did want to send a word of encouragement though and let you know that you CAN and WILL turn this all around! My husband went through a very low period in his past and lost everything financially, including his job. He had to start at the bottom again when he had already peaked at his previous career. In 4 short years, he has been promoted 3 different times within his current company and is now loving his new career field and doing better than ever! You can always change your life, given enough time and desire...and Jesus Keep your head up!

Jamie Hallman - The Carefree Candle
Join my group which supports women who have home-based businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1741923419154624
Old 05-31-2017, 04:09 PM
Perfectly Posh Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Hallman View Post
Unfortunately, I do not know what to recommend under your current circumstances other than having someone close to you co-sign on a loan for you, to get you back on your feet. I did want to send a word of encouragement though and let you know that you CAN and WILL turn this all around! My husband went through a very low period in his past and lost everything financially, including his job. He had to start at the bottom again when he had already peaked at his previous career. In 4 short years, he has been promoted 3 different times within his current company and is now loving his new career field and doing better than ever! You can always change your life, given enough time and desire...and Jesus Keep your head up!

thank you jamie i need to add you to a chat messenger or something as i need someone like you in my daily life....
Old 06-02-2017, 03:19 PM
WAHM Regular

That is very sweet of you to say Probably the easiest way to connect regularly would be through Facebook.

Jamie Hallman - The Carefree Candle
Join my group which supports women who have home-based businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1741923419154624

Last edited by starbirdy66; 07-21-2017 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Link removed
Old 06-02-2017, 05:06 PM
WAHM Regular

So sorry to hear about your tough financial times:+(. I know there are an endless amount of scammers out there, but I think an established credit counselor reallly could help. They can actually negotiate deals with credit card companies etc. to get some of your debt erased-- basically, the credit card companies etc. want some money rather than none so they will and DO negotiate. If you're still not willing to consider that route, you can call each company yourself and try to negotiate a deal with each one.

As for a loan, I'm sorry I can't help more with that. I always see ads for loans offered even with bad credit but I realize they may offer a crazy interest rate which won't help you.

Good luck and I hope things look up for you soon:+)
Old 06-22-2017, 11:46 PM
Registered WAHM

Talk With Your Bank or Credit Union. Next, research minimum credit score requirements for personal loans from lenders in your area. A good place to start is with the bank or credit union you currently use, as they already have an understanding of your financial profile.
https://www.bankrate.com/loans/bad-credit-loans
Old 07-14-2017, 03:19 AM
WAHM Regular

do you have neighbours or friends who can help you? if not then surf the Web about the local banks
Old 07-18-2017, 05:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Location: Lived in China before. Was born in Italy, but i currently live in Perth, Australia.
Send a message via MSN to Nia Bevue Send a message via Yahoo to Nia Bevue

Hi dear. I am so sorry for what you are going through, and i pray that you will be stable soon. What i know is that you can get personal loans online at a number of websites. The interest rates will depend on your credit profile, income, and a few other factors. You can do research on for best online money lenders in the USA by reviewing customer rankings. A friend was telling me that maybe you could try and check out The Money lending Company. Please google it and read reviews and any online information about it first. I do think it's a legit company though. All the best and hang in there. This too shall pass. Kindly update us on how it goes dear.