Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:25 AM
Registered WAHM

I don't think that those people who refuse to insure their life behave wisely because a wise person should always be afraid of what he may not know about... This site https://www.americaninsurance.com/ gives you a truly helpful information - it'll teach you how to protect your life with money! Be in the know pal!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2018, 07:33 PM
Registered WAHM

I'd like to throw something a little different at you. A bit of a background (obviously VERY condensed)- Marine Corps vet, father of two from Chicago, lost my job moving here from Chicago to be back with my little girls and ended up homeless. During that time, I discovered a class through the Veterans Affairs that is supposed to help us recondition ourselves for going back to the civilian world. I didn't take my own emotional well being serious enough, and it ruined my finances, relationships, and my life. So 10 years after Iraq, 1 ex-wife, 2 children that I missed far too much of their first years, and homelessness, I gave the class a shot. It's called Mindfullness, and it teaches you how to bring yourself back into the present time, and really sort through your feelings and face them one on one. Since taking that class, and very seriously at that, I've become a YouTube nerd on guided medititations, and that usually takes up the first 30 minutes of waking. I'm not homeless anymore, I give the girls their night time baths 3 or 4 nights a week, chaperone my oldest daughter's (going into 2nd grade) class field trips, and I'm focused. If this sounds like something you would be interested in looking into or talking about, it really has changed my life... And I would absolutely love to take the time with you to go over it and see if it would help (of course I promise it helps, you just have to want it)
Old 05-27-2018, 07:37 PM
Registered WAHM

P.s. No, you don't have to spend your first 30 minutes doing ANYTHING lol... That's just what I do. You can do this in your car, waiting in line, literally any time you like. Just bringing your mind out of all 20,000 things it's into, and focusing on your feelings for a second