Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-26-2015, 08:28 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Help - Deciding on a business

I have been with It Works since September 2, 2014, love the products, but they don't always work for me.
The team is fantastic, and its overall a great company.
I just started Le-Vel in March of this year. The ONLY reason I even considered switching is because the product works AMAZING so much better for me than It Works. My problem lies in the fact that I've made commissions with It Works. And I have yet to make any with Le-Vel. Any suggestions or advice is GREATLY appreciated!!

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 05-26-2015 at 04:22 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary symbol usage and fully capitalized word usage in title
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2015, 04:23 AM
WAHM Master

I don't know a lot about either company but wanted to say you need to find the company and team that you are most comfortable with and with some work the money will start coming to you .
Old 04-27-2015, 09:07 AM
Administrator

For work at home Jobs, try the telecommuting thread
or
For work at home Businesses, try the
Advertise your business thread

Also, notice all the various signatures by our posters. Each will normally have more ideas for you.

Hope this helps
Bonnie
Old 05-12-2015, 01:53 AM
WAHM Regular

its very Ricky to advise any one for business and if you have an good capital also good location then you can go for a restaurant.
Old 05-26-2015, 01:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Default why not do both?

Is there any reason you couldn't continue with It Works? Or are they direct competitors? I have heard of (seen their names floating about) both companies, but don't know much about either, except It Works products help your nails and hair grow? That's all I know.

However what Malea said makes sense and I agree. You got to find something you love. A product that you believe in and a supportive team. Everything else will fall into place, eventually. Maybe you just need more time for the (It Works) products to work for you. Are you honestly being consistent with the products?

Good luck!
Old 06-28-2015, 02:27 PM
Awesome WAHM

Sometimes it takes a while to find your perfect fit or find what avenues work best for you as far as finding customers or new team members.