Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Default My motivation for looking for work at home

Im asking for prayers, hope, support, knowledge, and whatever else you may be able to offer. I met my boyfriend about 8 months ago. We became "official" 5 months ago, and ever since then I've been trying to find a means of income. Weather that be through disability benifits or through work at home. He lives in Niagara Falls and i currantly live in Massachusetts, but I so desperately want to move. Not only because of my evil mother, but so I can see the man I love every day for the rest of my life. But the disability doesn't seem like it's gonna work out so it seems like my only realistic option is to find a work at home job. It's a struggle tho. I've been at this for months. All day everyday searching for anything. I'm not picky. As long as it is a job that I can do I'll do it. I just can't find anyplace or person that will hire me that's not a scam. I work so hard too and it gets me nowhere. I'm not gonna give up. I can't. I have to be with him. I just can't do this on my own. I need help. I set goals for myself just to keep myself motivated. Things like "I'm gonna move by the end of this month." I know it's a bad economy and so many people have given me suggestions. I just need a little more guidence or a lead. Some sort of direction to go to. It's so close I can feel it. I gotta get up to him soon. He's such a great man and he deserves to be happy. And I know that I can make him happy and he makes me happy too. So when I get this income no matter how it may be we will be happy together.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Super WAHM

Default any update?

Hope you are doing better......any update on moving or finding work?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Awesome WAHM

We've been looking forward for your career pursuits.

Hugs and prayers for you.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:41 AM
WAHM Regular

good luck! hopes! and prayers! its a hard topic and with everyone claiming to have the work at home secret answer to making so much money ..its overwhelming!! wish you the best!!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Awesome WAHM

I think this topic suits for me too! LOL

Nah! I'm searching for another work at home to gain extra income. I really wanted to save money this whole year.

Good luck to me also.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:32 PM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs up Yes GOOD luck for REAL to you too!

Last year was a tough year for so many, this year has new promise and momentum.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:54 AM
WAHM Master

I think this year is going to be a good one..I can feel it =)))
Old 01-14-2012, 07:04 AM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up

I will keep you in my prayers! Don't ever give up.....This too shall pass!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:56 AM
WAHM Regular

There are plenty of great network marketing opportunities available that you can start from home if you like socializing and networking with others. I'm involved with a brand new roll on skin care product that has been a great business so far. PM me if you would like some information. The biggest piece of advice I can offer is the internet is cluttered with opportunities and ideas, find something your interested in and stay focused on that one business whatever it may be.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:53 AM
WAHM Addict

Why don't you start contacting businesses in the area you want to live. Tell them you plan to move in the next 6 months and you are looking for a way to work from home. Ask if they have anything available and see if you can send them your resume. Communicate clearly to them your drive to work and your commitment to moving should they have anything for you.

Also, ask your boyfriend to look around for you. Since he's already there, he should be able to come up with some good options.

Good luck!
cindi

Tags
love, y essay work