WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Health and Wellness Companies (https://www.wahm.com/forum/health-wellness-companies-153/)
-   -   Hempworx/MDC (https://www.wahm.com/forum/health-wellness-companies-153/772306-hempworx-mdc.html)

rhondap 01-25-2018 04:52 PM

Hempworx/MDC

I am starting this thread so that other Hempworx/MDC affilates can come together for discussion.

I know there are other affiliates on wahm.......we can help each other out. :D

rhondap 01-25-2018 04:59 PM

Vegas Office/Warehouse is Up and Running

The Vegas warehouse is up and running. 3-5 day shipping.
Orders are already going out. :)

vhawthorne 01-25-2018 05:54 PM

Awesome stuff! My order will be here tomorrow. :)

rhondap 01-25-2018 06:35 PM

That's great!

Don't forget to tell us what you think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vhawthorne (Post 3295860)
Awesome stuff! My order will be here tomorrow. :)

rhondap 02-04-2018 11:46 AM

Monthly Product Drawing this Week

If you are on my team and have taken advantage of our monthly product drawing the drawing for January registrants is Wednesday.

Make sure you have confirmed their entry with them, which means make contact via phone, text, email, facebook etc and receive a response.

The February registration is open.

Also the corporate App launch call is this week.

Have an amazing week!

mountainmom5 02-08-2018 08:11 AM

I am so excited to see what the app is all about!

I joined Hempworx because of the crazy good marketing system ( something that was seriously lacking in the last company I was with - no make that the last two companies!) so am thinking the app will just enhance that. :)

rhondap 02-08-2018 08:21 PM

APPsolutely Amazing!

Were you on the webinar?

Did you download the app yet? If so what do you think? What do you like most about it?

If you missed the webinar I believe it was recorded.

mountainmom5 02-09-2018 05:42 AM

I was on most of it - It looks awesome!!

By the way Rhonda, I really like your landing page. Is that in our back office? Or did you make it yourself?

rhondap 02-09-2018 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainmom5 (Post 3296193)
I was on most of it - It looks awesome!!

By the way Rhonda, I really like your landing page. Is that in our back office? Or did you make it yourself?

I haven't had a chance to download the app yet but from what people are saying it is awesome. I will download it later this evening and play around with it.

Thank you. My landing page is from our team provided marketing system (free)...we have many to choose from along with autoresponders.

rhondap 02-25-2018 08:50 PM

End of Month

Guys, the end of the month is approaching make sure you follow up with your customers to remind them to get their monthly order in.

Also if you have some pre enrollees follow up with them as well.......the fortune is in the follow up. :)

Let's start thinking about ranking up