Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > Health and Wellness Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:43 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Anyone with Heart & Body Naturals, the Ayurvedic Superfood Shot Company?

This looks to be very interesting and unique!
Have read some amazing testimonies on their trilogy Mind, Body& Soul.
Their new weightless product also just launched and have read some promising
results people are having within their first week.
Love the free marketing system as well that just went live this weekend.

Would love to connect with others who are with HBN. We have a couple
of wonderful Facebook groups for product testimonies and also for consultant training.

Just got my order today and can't wait to use!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2017, 12:44 PM
WAHM Addict

Just wanted to post a quick update after being on Body/Mind/Soul for one week now.
My mood is better, I sleep like a rock and I am not the least bit hungry. I have a job where
I'm on my feet and very busy all day. Before I know it I realize that I skipped lunch and I
wasn't even hungry! Before, I had to stop what I was doing and eat right then because I
would get so hungry. Nice even energy throughout the day too!

Going to try the Slimmer once I get back from vacation. They also have an amazing contest
where we can get paid per pound lost! Very exciting.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:47 AM
WAHM Addict

Still super impressed with these products. I tried the Nourish for the first time today
and couldn't finish my 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast! That was 3 hours ago and I'm
still not hungry.

I'm afraid to try the Slimmer weight loss product(starting this Monday) I'm afraid I'll never eat again!
These products will make following any healthy eating or lifestyle plan extremely easy!

The weight loss challenge pays up to $10 per pound lost. Great way to earn some extra money while
getting healthy!
Old 07-30-2017, 09:30 PM
WAHM Addict

Here are some experiences that our team members are having! So exciting to see so many results with all of these products!

"So, I drank my SLIMMER out of a sippy cup today! But I am absolutely LOVING this stuff. Not only am I steadily losing weight EVERY DAY. But I also feel amazing! I feel upbeat and less stressed, less bloated, and all around more radiant and vibrant! I would drink this everyday just to feel like this! This with my trilogy and NOURISH makes me feel totally 100% everyday and ready to take on the world!" - Maddyson L.

"It's really cool, when you go to bed, weighing less than when you got up!!! Why aren't you taking this everyday???" Tabitha W.

"8.4 lbs down in 9 days! - Tabitha W.

"10.6 lbs down in only 11 days! - Tabitha W.

"I just got the Mind in last Tuesday. I only got one product to start with, because to be honest, I didn't want to spend more money if they didn't work. I decided to get Mind first because I felt it was something I needed and would be able to see results. I took my first dose Tuesday and I noticed a couple minutes later how relaxed I felt. I also slept a lot more soundly that night. I also have been battling Psoriasis for over 15 years and I noticed that some spots of my psoriasis have cleared up! Just with using Mind for a few days! Just ordered Soul, Body and Nourish because if just the Mind works, I can't wait to see what adding the other 3 will do!" - Zachary R.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:30 PM
WAHM Addict

Quick update....still going strong with all of these products!
I work 10-12 hour days and hardly have time to eat. I used to get so hungry and just grab anything that
was there even if it was unhealthy as I "had" to eat! Now with the Trilogy first thing in the morning and the Slimmer a few hours later I find myself not even eating breakfast until about 9am after being up since 3am!
I no longer crave sugar or carbs and no longer have that emergency hunger feeling!

I used to get severe leg cramps very frequently whether it be in the evening or waking up in the middle of the night and having to walk on it and stretch for a good 5-10 minutes.
Since taking the Trilogy that I started about 30 days ago I have not had even one leg cramp!
Love these products!
Old 09-06-2017, 09:04 PM
WAHM Addict

Still loving the products! (still no leg cramps for almost 2 months now!) My 14 yr old son is now on the Nourish and notice he is eating/snacking less on less junk foods! And now with several Essential Oils added to our product line there will be even more wonderful stories coming soon!

Here is a great testimony on the Slimmer...(weight loss product)

So, I drank my SLIMMER out of a sippy cup today! But I am absolutely LOVING this stuff. Not only am I steadily losing weight EVERY DAY. But I also feel amazing! I feel upbeat and less stressed, less bloated, and all around more radiant and vibrant! I would drink this everyday just to feel like this! This with my trilogy and NOURISH makes me feel totally 100% everyday and ready to take on the world! <3 HBN- Maddyson L.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Registered WAHM

Default heart and body

I am Wth HBNatural and you are correct my first week was amazing decreased appetite and reduce blood sugar I lost 13lbs in 3 weeks i have it on my doctors file I went to 2 different doctors appt and wow my weight was dropping fast I was 153lbs now im 140lbs shooting for 135lbs and this is only the SOUL product i am using. Thanks for your post its encouraging. sorry to say I dont have Facebook
Old 09-08-2017, 07:36 PM
WAHM Addict

That is so wonderful to hear! How many times a day do you take the Soul? Like you I noticed the decreased appetite right away and with the Trilogy, before I even tried the Slimmer!
Keep us posted and sounds like you will be reaching your goal very soon!