Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > Health and Wellness Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:17 AM
Super WAHM

Smile Any Modere Social Marketers Here?

Hey, all!

Just checking to see if there are any other Modere Social Marketers in the house? I know lots of us are waking up to the Clean Living revolution and it's so great to FINALLY find a company that covers all the bases--from weight loss to personal care to cleaning products--and somehow makes it look super sexy.

Would love to connect with you! Exciting time to be in this biz!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2017, 05:35 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to Samie8183

hey! I'm with Modere! Just joined them as a SM after trying the products as a customer How's biz going for you??
Old 05-18-2017, 10:16 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samie8183 View Post
hey! I'm with Modere! Just joined them as a SM after trying the products as a customer How's biz going for you??
Hi, Samie!

Congrats on joining Modere! I'm going to sound like a total goof here, but though I absolutely believe in Modere's mission and have seen how many people enjoy great results from their products, this opportunity ended up being not quite right for me. As a romance author and lover of all things girly, I joined the Crazy Lippie Train that is LipSense by SeneGence. It's a bit more up my alley and things are taking off in a hurry.

I wish you big, huge tremendous success with Modere. That company is well on its way to massive success - hope you're able to put it to work for you!
Old 05-21-2017, 07:56 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to wahally
Default Modere

I joined Modere last week. I work 3rd shift and was tired of taking the junk at Walmart. I got the burn and love it. The night I took it, I had only 3 hours of sleep and was a little achy. I took 2 and within 30 min I felt refreshed like I had a good nights sleep and the achiness was gone. Just a steady feel good energy with NO crashes. My trim is on back order. It must be good, cause it has sold out 3x. Loving the company so far.
Old 05-22-2017, 10:20 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitrMom View Post
Hi, Samie!

Congrats on joining Modere! I'm going to sound like a total goof here, but though I absolutely believe in Modere's mission and have seen how many people enjoy great results from their products, this opportunity ended up being not quite right for me. As a romance author and lover of all things girly, I joined the Crazy Lippie Train that is LipSense by SeneGence. It's a bit more up my alley and things are taking off in a hurry.

I wish you big, huge tremendous success with Modere. That company is well on its way to massive success - hope you're able to put it to work for you!
Hey you gotta go with where your heart is. I was with my previous company 3 years before deciding to move on. I wasn't passionate about it anymore so I was glad to find Modere, something that lit my fire and caused me not to sleep at night(in a good way! haha)

Good luck to ya on your new venture!!
Old 05-22-2017, 10:23 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahally View Post
I joined Modere last week. I work 3rd shift and was tired of taking the junk at Walmart. I got the burn and love it. The night I took it, I had only 3 hours of sleep and was a little achy. I took 2 and within 30 min I felt refreshed like I had a good nights sleep and the achiness was gone. Just a steady feel good energy with NO crashes. My trim is on back order. It must be good, cause it has sold out 3x. Loving the company so far.
Hello Wahally!
I'm glad you found something that works for you!! The Burn in the M3 system is what made me decide to convert from customer to SM! 3rd shift can be tough, my husband did it for nearly 5 years. Was glad to have him back on a day shift after so long
Old 06-01-2017, 09:44 AM
WAHM Addict

June Kickoff Call Notes

Justin Prince opened call
Month after month we’ve been out doing the last. Compound effect is in full force and each month we do better and have more volume. May was biggest month in company history.
Still maintaining a 10 to 1 ratio for customers...for every 1 Social Marketer 10 customers purchase product from us. Over 70% customer revenue.

Justin talked about 3 goals..
Celebrate your success, take time off to reward yourself for all your hard work from last month..reward your team!
Focus on your blessings within the company...what this means for you and your quality of life.
Set new goals for the month of June. Push yourself up the ranks.. progress = happiness!!

Justin Serra Notes
100’s earned the branded Charger in last month’s promo!
New promo! Earn and win Burn samples! Come on a card with info on the product and 3 Burn pills. Seed the market with these samples... 15 points to earn a box.
1pt for every M3 system or 4 pack of Biocell
4pts for every SM who joins at $480 pack.
More deets to be posted soon!

Company wants to improve retention on M3 system by 30% as a results things are a changing! Last night was last day to get free product with purchase. June 30th will be last day to get $20 off. Once customer completes full 90 days they will get a cool gift at the end of the challenge to introduce them to our other Live Clean products. Revenue from this will come from the packs going to $10 off in July. Great way to introduce new customers to M3 or fence sitters so they can take advantage of the $20 off coupon before that promo ends!

Summer Spree
Giveaway taking place daily... Use #M3Summer on posts to be entered to win a free prize. Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Twice a month will ask customers how they’re doing on M3 to celebrate non-scale victories.. How do you feel, did you get your steps in, are you drinking water, what new recipe have you tried etc... Will pick winner from answers.

Improvements coming for customer service. Extended customer service hours beginning Saturday June 10th
New Back office launch...will roll out to leaders first, have patience as the new platform becomes live.
New customer service platform being implemented – same platform as Amazon and Coca Cola uses... will have ability to use a live chat feature and text messages to get questions/issues taken care of.

I am by far impressed with the company and its willingness to improve customer service. They see this as an issue and are very pro-active in fixing it!
Old 06-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to wahally

Thank you Sammie. So glad to connect with you.

Ally
Old 06-09-2017, 07:00 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahally View Post
Thank you Sammie. So glad to connect with you.

Ally
You are very welcome Ally!! Glad I could help
Old 06-15-2017, 09:03 AM
WAHM Addict

Good news fellow Social Marketers! Customer service hours have been extended to include Saturdays now! 10am-4pm MDT!

Tags
clean living, green living, modere, weight loss, wellness industry