Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-25-2016, 08:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Looking to boost energy and mental clarity...

Looking to try Thrive, Plexus, Juice Plus, Shakeology, Isagenix, and/or another health company. Can someone tell me the difference? I'd love more info, especially to boost energy and mental clarity. TIA!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2016, 09:50 PM
WAHM Master

Default O2 Worldwide Oxygen product

O2 Worldwide Oxygen product will do that and so much more....the products are getting out and the testimonials are coming in.

My O2 Drops arrived this morning and I don't know where to begin. Over the years I have used natural supplements but typically it takes time for natural or herbal products to build up in your system to feel results, NOT with O2 drops. Within minutes of taking I could feel it starting to work. Itís an energy boost but at the same time it has almost a calming effect and you start to just feel better overall. Like many in their 50ís I typically have lower back pain and stiffness daily, I noticed as I was just now taking the second dose that my back does not have the usual stiffness or soreness. If everyone feels these kinds of results, this product will sell itself easily. The amount of people that we can help with this product is mind boggling. This is going to be so rewarding to offer people such a quality product.

I took mine today three times and my pain in right ankle is gone.

I did 7 drops this morning and another 15 after lunch and I must say I'm amazed so far. The feeling is so different, I feel much calmer and a great steady boost of much needed energy on a busy day at my office on a Monday. I'm impressed with this product so far...

HTH.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:57 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I'm feeling GREAT with my company's products! You may want to check it out...

I'm losing weight, feeling lighter, have more energy and focus, and all with no weird jittery side effects! I'm loving this stuff!

You can always PM me if you have any questions!
Old 01-26-2016, 02:32 PM
WAHM Addict

Hello Annette!

Have you looked into SPX Nutrition yet? We offer 5 products all health and wellness related. If you're looking to boost energy and mental clarity I would suggest our flagship product Nutri-thin. It's packed full of B-vitamins and Gurana so it gives you that boost of energy you need without those jittery feelings you normally get with energy drinks or diet pills. If you're interested I can send you a free sample so you can try it out.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Samantha
Old 01-26-2016, 06:43 PM
Registered WAHM

Question

What is Worldwide Oxygen product ?
Old 01-26-2016, 06:52 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchatman View Post
What is Worldwide Oxygen product ?
We are having a call tonight at 9pm that will go over that if you would like to join. I will PM you the info and I will also PM you more info after the call.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:24 AM
Registered WAHM

Have you thought about Young Living Essential Oils?
Old 01-29-2016, 09:55 AM
Super WAHM

Smile

Annette,

I can't speak to the other companies product differences, but I would take a look at a combination of Ageless Essentials with Product B and Ionix Supreme (No medical claims here to satisfy FDA); I call this the "millionaire combo". Also Isagenix has an Energy line program, and also a Performance line program. You can look at those also.

Obviously no one thing helps everyone the same, but the testimonials of many would lead you in these directions. You can see all of the products, benefits, testimonials, ect on my site in my sig.

Good luck in your search and if I can be of any help just call or send me an email from my site, Anthony
Old 01-30-2016, 07:36 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default I am a Sapphire Ambassador with Plexus

Good luck with your search and there are so many great companies out there . Of Course , I love Plexus we have amazing supplements and I am pretty sure you tried plexus so this information is also for anyone reading the thread .

We have products that help with the following categories .

Weight Loss

Finally, there is a healthy solution to help you lose weight. The synergistic effect of Plexus Slim and Accelerator+ taken together can help you lose more weight faster than you ever thought possible! Combined with the other Plexus weight loss products, you can experience quick results and keep the weight off.

Plexus Block Inhibits the absorption of starches and sugars up to 48%.

Detoxification

As a result of the modern lifestyle, most of our bodies are burdened with toxic waste and sluggish metabolisms. Having an excess of toxic waste can leave the body tired, achy, and bloated, with a low energy level and weakened immune system. Detoxification is a process that expels excess waste and accumulated toxins from our body. Fortunately, Plexus has developed products to help the body detoxify and cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract.

Lifestyle
Over 76 million Americans struggle with discomfort each day. Struggling with discomfort-back problems, muscle tension, joint soreness, and so forth-you may be wondering how to find a healthy solution to help you with maintenance of discomfort! Plexus has developed Plexus Ease, a cutting-edge product system with a proprietary ingredient blend that can help you live happier, healthier, and reduce discomfort

We also have an amazing Supplements our Mega X and our X Factor

Plexus MegaX combines the benefits of omega 3, 6, 9, 5 and 7 all in one sustainable, ALA and SDA-rich, heart and brain health softgel. It is truly the complete omega product!*

Plexus XFactor is a turbocharged multivitamin and antioxidant supplement with a never-before-seen formulation of a patented aloe blend, New Zealand...

We have 3 ways to purchase our products

Retail : one time order

Preferred : Our monthly customer autoship program that saves you money and after your third order you get an additional 10% discount

Plexus also offers a 60 day money back guarantee for our customers which I love .

and the 3rd way to order is joining our business for $34.95 a year with no monthly website fee's. For details on this message me . There are some requirements in order to earn commissions .

If you have any questions please let me know .

Last edited by Jersey Girl; 01-30-2016 at 07:47 AM. Reason: mistake