Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Arrow What has Le-Vel Thrive done for you ?

Briefly and within company guidelines ... I would love to hear your story !

Where are you from ?

How long have you been with Le-Vel ?

What has the product done for you ?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Arrow It has changed our lives.. physically, mentally, financially

My name is Lindsey Mothershead. I am happily married and have 6 children. We live in Louisiana. January 22 will be my 1 year anniversary with the Le-Vel company and on the Thrive products. I have been with many companies before and have tried many products, but my belief in Le-Vel and the Thrive product line is like no other.

Before Thrive:

I had headaches all the time. I had numerous health challenges that left me pretty much in bed sleeping for 2 years of my life with aches and discomforts. I was a martial artist and was forced to stop training due to my health challenges. I missed out on a lot of my children's lives and was unable to be the wife and mother that I needed to be. I was constantly exhausted and unable to focus. I experienced overall emotional challenges after ending an abusive marriage and the death of my 3 daughters. I spent my days in bed feeling sorry for myself. It was definitely not what I had imagined for my family or my life.

After Thrive:

Day 1 I felt increased energy, mental clarity and focus. Day 2 I was moving around a bit and Day 3 was the game changer for me. I was out of bed playing with my children and scrubbing floors for the first time in 2 years. I immediately signed on as a promoter and have not looked back since. I have lost over 60 lbs, I am happier, I have more energy to do the things that I need to do. My health challenges are still very much there, but are now manageable. I am training as a martial artist again and competing. I am living the life I deserve and loving the life I live. <3 Thriver for life !

Tags
fitness, le-vel, lifestyle, nutrition, thrive