Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-13-2014, 12:56 PM
Super WAHM

Default Health and Wellness

Is there a company that focuses on nutrition more than weight loss?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2014, 01:40 PM
Super WAHM

YES! IDLife! I just got your message and writing you back!
Old 09-16-2014, 11:12 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Le-Vel is a Premium Grade Nutrition company with an all natural and Gluten Free product line.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:36 AM
WAHM Addict

SPX Nutrition is the only MLM/direct sales company that sells Sea Veg. Have you heard of it? It's been around for 30+ years and is a multi-nutritional. We have a call tomorrow night with the founder of Sea Veg, Scott Kennedy. Let me know if you'd like the call deets on that
Old 09-17-2014, 10:36 AM
Awesome WAHM

goDesana has a line of nutritionals in addition to its essential oils. The line focuses on whole body health.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:12 PM
Registered WAHM

Touchstone Essentials has an amazing, high quality line of products for cellular detox and nutrition! Everything is Organic, Whole Food, Farm fresh, Raw... Absolutely no synthetics, additives or anything removed from its plant source! Very nourishing and effective. Weight loss would be a side benefit from taking the products, really cleansing and nourishing the body so that it can heal and perform at its best is the main goal!

Last edited by Gopala; 09-17-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:18 AM
WAHM Regular

I am a Certified Health and Wellness Coach and am involved in several companies that yes, focus primarily on nutrition, but also offer weight loss options...
I work mostly with children who have nutritional challenges as related to Autism, ADHD, ADD, Pandas, Lyme, etc...
I am a little bit new here on WAHM, and I will try to add you to my contacts, but please feel free to get in touch with me... I am making money, and I am staying home with my little girl - 10 years old, Autism and Lyme.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:14 AM
Health and Business Coach

I am with a nutritional cleansing company called Isagenix. They make products for weight loss, energy and performance and healthy aging. There is a system for everyone, depending on what their goals are.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Biggest Breakthrough in Health and Wellness Industry

Hi there,

Max International has a major focus on health and wellness. With over 25 years of scientific research, 20 peer-review published articles and 38 patents with patents pending they have an exclusive ingredient called Riboceine that is the backbone of their products and clearly differentiates them from the rest. Plus a great comp plan, training and support.

Best Regards

Jason
Old 10-20-2014, 07:30 PM
Registered WAHM

Hello!
I partnered with the Wellness Company 3 years ago. The focus is on total wellness and our nutritional line has products that are patented and proprietary. Best part? Since we are Consumer Direct- you get our products at wholesale! win- win!
Our business model is simple- it's all referral based. And since we aren't a MLM, everyone pays the same price- wholesale!
Let me knew if you'd like more info!