Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-06-2014, 06:54 AM
Mom with Mission

Question Brain Abundance

I keep searching for Brain Abundance Reps, so thought I would try here with Health & Wellness.
Are you or anyone you know with Brain Abundance --Brain Fuel Plus?
Some reps in companies are uneasy about partnering up. But if we can all get together--we could possibly get our own Brain Abundance board on WAHM.

Would make it much easier for educating about our Brain Fuel Plus. I know we're still New--but not Brand New...Give a shout out if you want to connect.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2014, 04:57 PM
WAHM Regular

This looks like an interesting product line. What is it supposed to do? I've never heard of Brain Abundance before.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:36 PM
Mom with Mission

Thanks for asking---
I don't want to break any rules of the forums so will just give you a brief overview. If you want more info about ingred and such...i have a FB fan page below.
Brain Abundance is a 1-bottle business offering Brain Fuel Plus. WE ALL HAVE A BRAIN but unfortunately 80% of our population suffer some form of cognitive challenge such as memory, focus, concentration, sleep, stress to more serious disorders of ADD, Alzheimers, dimentia.
We always focus on health for our body and forget about our most vital organ that runs our body...the BRAIN. Our diets today do not sufficiently provide the nutrients our Brains need.
Brain Fuel plus is 13 all-natural nutrients to fuel, feed, maximize our brain's potential. EVERYONE is giving positive testimony to their own results (which differ from person to person). Most common are reduce stress/anxiety/headaches, enhance memory/focus, improve sleep, more positive mood.

I'm using it and LOVE it, friends are using it and LOVE it. We are so sure you will love it too that we offer 30 day "empty bottle" guarantee (no one has complained yet).
* Our children's formula is being launched soon and will have a huge positive impact for all children in areas of focus, concentration, and many cognitive/learning disorders.

Please check it out...for your BRAIN and to help friends/family. There is a fully set-up income opportunity for 1-time $20 member fee in addition to your order. (top link is brain abundance opportunity)
**you'll quickly see how it works and how so many everyday people are finally achieving a better financial future.
I appreciate your enthusiasm and wanting to learn more.

Last edited by lauriebeadle; 06-30-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Tags
all-natural products, brain fuel plus, income, mlm, nutrition