Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Plexus and LeVel Thrive

I have read a bunch of testimonies, but I am still trying to figure out what are the active ingredients and what they actually do. Most people say it makes them feel better, reduces pain, and lose weight. Can anyone explain how it helps you to lose weight? I also noticed that the Thrive shake has soy and sucrulose, which are 2 products that I cannot use. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2014, 06:16 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Thrive is 100% all natural, GMO free, Gluten Free etc.
It works with appetite control. I can literally survive on the shakes. I'm just NOT hungry. I will drink the shakes and then have a light dinner.

The Thrive Capsules are formulated for weight management, cognitive performance, joint support, anti-aging & antioxidant, pain management, lean muscle support, digestive and immune support.

The Thrive Lifestyle Shakes are ultra micronized probiotic and enzyme blend. A nutrient mineral dense formula. Antioxidant & extract blend. Lean muscle support, weight management and fitness.

The Derma Fusion Technology patch is formulated for weight management, mental clarity, focus, appetite control, metabolic support and has an all natural time release.

Did you know right now there are 150,000,000 (150 Million) Americans taking vitamins and mineral supplement each day. Here's the problem! They "think" they are doing their bodies good.

FACT: More than 95% of the vitamins in the marketplace are synthetic, made out of coal tar, petroleum and rocks, made in a chemical plant.

Thrive is all natural and our founder/CEO personally hand selects all of the ingredients. All of our ingredients and the manufacturing process is pharmaceutical grade - meaning there is absolutely nothing that can be bought over the counter that would compete with the quality and effectiveness of Thrive !

I am not bashing Plexus, I know a lot of people who have had success with the product. I have tried the product and personally did not notice a difference. I would like to share my Thrive Experience with you....

My name is Lindsey and this is my Thrive Experience !

I am a 30 year old happily married mother of 6 children. I have suffered with depression and severe anxiety my entire life. To the point where I could not even go into a crowded grocery store without my throat swelling. Let alone hold a conversation with a total stranger.

Between dealing with a toxic marriage for the last 11 years and the death of my 3 daughters, my life went spiraling out of control with emotional eating. I more than doubled my weight and was left miserable with vitamin B-12 and D deficiencies. My body would not absorb either. I became anemic and pre-diabetic. I had to check my blood sugar and have daily injections.

I got a divorce and got custody of my other 3 children. I started my journey to self discovery. To finding me again. I lost 180 lbs, but my journey was not over. I met my husband when I discovered my love for martial arts. He was my instructor. We have since married and he has adopted my 3 children. It wasn't until I was forced to stop training that I felt myself slipping away again.

About 2 years ago I was diagnosed with endometriosis, Celiac's Disease (I am Gluten/MSG intolerant and anything containing wheat, rye, barley or additives makes me extremely ill) and I have a large mass in my abdomen known as tubo-ovarian abcess. I spent 80% of my day in bed, curled up in a ball. My pain levels on a scale of 1-10 were always a 10. I also suffered from severe daily migraines, severe back and abdominal pain, mental fog, chronic fatigue as well as abdominal swelling. I could not move let alone be the wife and mother that my family needed me to be. I felt like my life was over.. or should I say did feel that way. Then I was introduced to le-vel Thrive. A very nice man (who is now my awesome upline) gave me some to try. By day 3 I knew my life was changed forever.

On day one, I noticed that I was not as tired. My energy levels were up and I was thinking clearly. I knew at this point something was happening, but was not sure what exactly.

On day two, I was out of bed moving around a bit. My abdomen was not inflamed and swelling like it normally was with activity and my pain was dramatically reduced. I was excited to see what would happen next.

Day 3 was the day that I knew my life was changed and knew that I HAD to tell the world. I was cleaning the house and on my hands SCRUBBING the floors ! I was playing with my children again. My pain levels were very minimal and I was in awe !

I am amazed at how this product line has changed my life. In those first 3 days I did not have one migraine. I am reclaiming my life and intend to share this amazing journey with everyone that I know. I am now THRIVING for life ! And as of this week I am back in the game, doing what I love and TRAINING AGAIN ! Thrive has given me my life back !

As for the anxiety, well if you remember I could not go to a store let alone talk to people. NOW, I want to talk to everyone. I want to jump for joy ! (and now I can actually JUMP !) I want to tell the world ! So I joined absolutely FREE just so I could share this amazing journey with others.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Awesome WAHM

Formulated for weight management - what does that mean? What ingredients actually help to control this? What is in this Derma patch? Thanks.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Thumbs up

One of the ingredients is Garcinia Cambogia. It is pumpkin shaped fruit that grows in Southeast Asia and India. The key ingredient is a very important natural active compound called Chlorogenic Acid. Chlorogenic Acid helps to slow the absorption of fat, and stop weight gain. This ingredient was featured on the Dr. Oz show. I would have to google it and find the video on Youtube.

The Derma Fusion Patch is a patent pending delivery system and the first of it's kind. Our all natural formula combined with Derma Fusion Technology infuses the derma (skin) with a formula different from that of the capsules and the shake. The result is a time released delivery and absorption rate, far superior to that of any consumable product. The DFT supports the metabolic rate, promoting clean and healthy weight management without aiding in muscle breakdown or deterioration like a majority of weight loss supplements available.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:01 PM
WAHM Addict

I looked into this company several months ago however once I saw they use Sucralose I could not move forward. Much success to everyone and glad there are some out there having positive results. Just not for me.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks for the info Lindsey.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Super WAHM

Workout, eat healthy... novel idea!! Patches & pills and shakes filled with sucralose, no thanks!
Old 08-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliek View Post
Workout, eat healthy... novel idea!! Patches & pills and shakes filled with sucralose, no thanks!
It's kinda funny that they would use sucralose if they want to target the health and wellness industry. I am of the same persuasion... no sucralose for me. However, I am finding that 95% of the weight loss industry doesn't seem to give a hoot WHAT is in the products as long as it promises to help them get the weight off.

Sad.

A quick fix is often not a healthy fix. I am so thankful that there ARE companies out there ( with more and more coming out) who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure their products are both healthy and produce results. Choosing a healthy lifestyle has benefits beyond our imaginations!

Last edited by mountainmom5; 08-31-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliek View Post
It's absolutely not FILLED with sucralose and it's not meant to replace a healthy diet and lifestyle. It simply bridges the nutritional gaps to help your body operate at its peak, whatever that means for your individual body. I don't care how pristinely perfect someone's diet it - they will not be getting all these nutrients in the right amounts.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainmom5 View Post
It's kinda funny that they would use sucralose if they want to target the health and wellness industry. I am of the same persuasion... no sucralose for me. However, I am finding that 95% of the weight loss industry doesn't seem to give a hoot WHAT is in the products as long as it promises to help them get the weight off.

Sad.

A quick fix is often not a healthy fix. I am so thankful that there ARE companies out there ( with more and more coming out) who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure their products are both healthy and produce results. Choosing a healthy lifestyle has benefits beyond our imaginations!
Thrive was never designed for weight loss. It was originally designed for pain management and cognitive function (brain fog, mental focus and clarity). However, because of how it's formulated, people report all sorts of other things from more energy to better moods to appetite control to better sleep to alleviation of hot flashes to, yes, even weight loss. When I first tried Thrive, I thought the tagline "something hard to explain and difficult to describe; just needs to be experienced" was just marketing hype. Until I tried it and felt it and know exactly what that statement means. Don't knock it until you've actually tried it.