Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-24-2014, 07:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Ashley -
Wow, I love Origami Owl... I have a friend here who does it, and the products are awesome. Congratulations on the new baby on the way, and on making the decision to add another company.

Nutrition and wellness is a great way to go. It is definitely an upward trend, and it is a great time to partner with a company, especially if they are relatively new, and on the upswing.

I am a Certified Health and Wellness Coach and am involved in several companies that yes, focus primarily on nutrition, but also offer weight loss options... We have 2 new divisions that are launching this very week!! Exciting time... ground floor opportunities... Huge things are happening with Zija International. I would be happy to tell you more.

In my practice, I work mostly with children who have nutritional challenges as related to Autism, ADHD, ADD, Pandas, Lyme, allergies and food sensitivities, etc...

I am a little bit new here on WAHM, and I will try to add you to my contacts, but please feel free to get in touch with me... I am making money, and I am staying home with my little girl - 10 years old, Autism and Lyme.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2014, 08:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyJohnson654 View Post
Hello. I am currently a designer for Origami Owl...and I LOVE it!! However, my husband and I have been chatting about me joining a second company that sells "perishable" products. In other words, something that people use up and then need to order more of. Basically we'd like some residual income from reorders.

Anyhoo...I'm looking at either a health and wellness company or a skin care company. So I'd like to hear about your products, your company, and your opportunity.

Thanks!
Hi Ashley
I can help you with both items you are looking into.
Shoot me a PM and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

Bonnie
Old 09-24-2014, 09:39 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Ashley, I just sent you a pm
Old 10-23-2014, 09:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Hey everyone...so sorry to take so long to respond. Life got a little...um...we'll call it "complicated".

Anyhoo...I did find another company. Thank you to everyone who responded. I looked into all my options, talked it over with my husband, and landed with Advocare.

Thanks again for all your help!