Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Banned

Default LeVel Thrive Samples/Trials

Hello,

I know there are only a few promoters here with LeVel and hopefully we get enough to get our own folder soon.

I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to share what they do for Trials/Samples. I heard a lot of people charge $18.00 for the full 3-day sample. I would like to consistently offer 10 free trials each month and then ask for a small payment to cover costs after that. Would like to offer a credit back that can be used for orders then as well.

This product has definitely changed my life and I know it will for so many others as well, but like everything, it is just getting them to try it and realize the benefits and potential first. I want to do this to help others more than as trying to be successful in my own business as I know that will come naturally eventually, but my mail goal is to help so many friends and family that I see suffering every day. Until I dealt with pain, it was hard to relate, but once I had the pain and then saw such relief from this product, I am determined to spread the word!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Would like a 3day Thrive sample

Hi Jolene,

Found you by Goggling thrive samples after viewing their site. I'd be happy to compensate fairly for the trial amount. Please get back to me at your earliest with fee and if you can accept PayPal. Please contact me at [email protected].

Tnx!

Cynthia
Old 02-28-2014, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbclark12 View Post
Hi Jolene,

Found you by Goggling thrive samples after viewing their site. I'd be happy to compensate fairly for the trial amount. Please get back to me at your earliest with fee and if you can accept PayPal. Please contact me at [email protected].

Tnx!

Cynthia
Hi Cynthia,

Would be happy to help! Sending you email now
Old 03-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMia2006 View Post
Can you PM me more info about your sample offer? I have been hearing so much about this company I really want to check it out!

Thanks!
Sending you message now
Old 03-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Super WAHM

Default I too am with Le-Vel

Hoping WAHM will add a specific folder for Le-Vel. At the rate we are growing we are going to need it!

I started as a free promoter without getting a sample. Decided to take the 8 week chalenge, based on the testimonials of others on their Thrive Experience and ordered. Tracked my order today and it has been delivered.

I am excited to get started on the product tomorrow!
Old 03-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

That is awesome ! You are going to love your Thrive !
Old 03-30-2014, 08:30 PM
Registered WAHM

Hello! Found this post from googling for thrive samples as well. I would also be able to fairly compensate to try it! Please message me if you're still doing this.

Thanks.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:18 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

I have Celiac's Disease and Endometriosis as well as Tubo-Ovarian Abcess. I joined because it was Gluten Free, GMO FREE and all natural. It ended up changing my life and my goal changed to being able to help others change their lives as well. I decided that I wanted to do that for as many people as possible, so when it comes to sampling .... I send 3 day trial packs to every person that signs up for a free customer or promoter account. I believe that everyone deserves to Thrive and if I can get it in their hands and change their lives then that is what I am doing.

I had one of my promoters yesterday that I sent a 3 day sample to. I had no idea of her situation until she started it and posted on facebook. "6 months ago I was fighting cancer, and now I was able to teach my daughter to skate for the first time !!!"

THIS is why I do what I do and THIS is why I started with Le-Vel.
These stories are empowering. They are life changing. They are amazing !
Old 05-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Super WAHM

I've been trying to figure out how I want to go about doing the samples. I know we can purchase the credits to have them sent out to people. But, I would rather make up sample packs myself.

I have seen a few people going to stores like $1 Tree and purchasing water bottles and then sticking the samples and brochures inside a water bottle as sort of a bonus. That's a good idea for people you meet in person. But, for people who need a sample mailed, it will cost a bit more.

I know there are some people who are buying an extra set of products (full size) and just dividing it out to sample themselves and printing off the brochures to send with it. I guess that works, too! Most likely, a bit more cost effective in the long run.

I had found folks on ebay selling the samples , but it clearly states in the policies and procedures that you are not allowed to sell on ebay.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:24 AM
Super WAHM

The credits we can buy for product samples do not include the patch. I have just been putting my own together so I can include the full product line.

Tags
http://jbento.le-vel.com/