Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking Thrive!

Hi, I found this from looking up how the sample mail out credits work! Does anyone know if you can send those credits (the $60.00 package) to more than 1 person?
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2015, 10:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by queanna View Post
The credits we can buy for product samples do not include the patch. I have just been putting my own together so I can include the full product line.
Yes they do include the DFTs.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Super WAHM

I only offer seven day trials now, that I make up myself. I found that three days isn't enough. People ended up purchasing another one anyway. You definitely can feel the products working in the first few days...but 7-10 days and in is ah-mazing!! The ones offered through the company do have the DFT's, but they're packaged weird. One women's capsules, one men's, one packet of Lifestyle Mix and two DFT's. Making up your own is the way to go if you can!

Last edited by taxi22; 04-06-2015 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Added info.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:20 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Help.

Hey, I'm also a thrive promoter and I was wonder how to go about to do the samples witch do you buy? Where do you find the brochure? And how many samples could you do at a time? Also do you get any profit or just your money back? My up lines have not been very helpful :/
Old 07-29-2015, 01:36 PM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Augustbaby, Your best bet is to get an upgrade package that includes all 3 products (capsules, shake and DFT) and make trial packs yourself. I get purple and blue party loot bags from walmart. I include 2 capsules, 2 shakes and 3 DFTs plus instructions for a 3-day trial pack at $25 including shipping. I do make some income from them. Not much, but most trial pack 'tryers' become customer and so many happy customers become promoters. Hope this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Men and Womens Trial Packs.jpg (53.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by plsparties; 07-29-2015 at 01:37 PM.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Thrive sample!

Hello, I am very interested in trying Thrive! I would love a sample to get me started, if you still have them available!
Old 08-14-2015, 02:51 PM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lml113089 View Post
Hello, I am very interested in trying Thrive! I would love a sample to get me started, if you still have them available!
Hi! I have 3, 5 and 7 trial packs. You can shoot me an email [email protected] or find me on FB username: pascalelebris.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:24 PM
WAHMder Woman

Wink I am also working on a sample plan..

Hi! I'm a new promoter from Virginia. I just got started and I am looking to expand my team as well as my list of customers. I am offering free samples and also have an option for a extended sampler. This can be found on my website.

When people join my team, I plan on doing all of the dirty work for them. Setting them up a website, setting up a way for them to take payment for their samplers, taking their reviews and customer testimonials and blogging for them, and also submitting their websites and blogs to sites to help bring their rank up in search engines. I plan to have a team calendar set up as reminder for conference calls, webinars and other events. If anyone is interested in joining my team, I am almost always connected online. Email me t h r i v e u p y o u r e n e rgy (at) gm ail (dot) c om
Old 09-30-2015, 03:03 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Sample request

Hi Jolena. I was googling Thrive samples because I was curious about this. I keep seeing all these Facebook posts about it and I came across this post that you had written. People are charging quite a bit for the samples but I would be willing to Charde to compensate you fairly for some samples would you be able to contact me? I'd like to know more about this and about your experience with this product. I've tried a lot of stuff that never worked for me people promote other things all the time like plexus and I tried that spent a fortune and it did nothing for me. So I'd really like to try this before I commit to spending a ton

Tags
http://jbento.le-vel.com/