Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-15-2015, 08:06 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsuccess07 View Post
I a two degenerative discs in my neck. Sleep one of my favorite pass times I simply cannot enjoy anymore. I have tried all different kind of pillows, muscle rubs. prescriptions, Epsom salt, ice. You name it I have tried it. Did you have sleeping trouble before trying this product?
I see it seems to help people with different kinds of pain. Is this a topical product or a pill? I would like to know more. Thanks...
These are good questions....could someone please put the answers in this thread adn possibly some additional info about the products and company.

Thank you so much.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2015, 08:50 AM
WAHM Master

Been poking around the web doing some research and I have a question or two.

1. What does the DFT patch do?

2. What comes with the sample pack and how does the sampling work?

3. If you are strictly looking for pain relief would that just be the capsules and the drink?

Thanks.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:56 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondap View Post
Been poking around the web doing some research and I have a question or two.

1. What does the DFT patch do?

2. What comes with the sample pack and how does the sampling work?

3. If you are strictly looking for pain relief would that just be the capsules and the drink?

Thanks.
1.) The Derma Fusion Technology (DFT) patch is for weight management, mental clarity, and pain relief. It has the willow bark in it, which Willow Bark acts a lot like aspirin, so it is used for pain, including headache, muscle pain, menstrual cramps, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), osteoarthritis, gout, and a disease of the spine called ankylosing spondylitis.

Willow bark’s pain relieving potential has been recognized throughout history. Willow bark was commonly used during the time of Hippocrates, when people were advised to chew on the bark to relieve pain and fever.

Willow bark is also used for fever, the common cold, flu, and weight loss.

This is in the capsules and in the patch. The shakes don't have the pain relief in them.

2.) The trial packs are $5 a day plus shipping, they include the capsules shake and DFT patch for the amount of days you would like. I have a few trial packs that I am sending out in the next few days.. Contact me if you are interested in trying them. Oh the DFT patches offered are the regular, but we have 2 DFT patches, regular and ultra.. Ultra is not offered in the trial packs as most people do best on the regular.

3.) I think I answered this in the 1st answer, but yes, for pain, the willow bark is found in the capsules and DFT patch..
Old 02-23-2015, 08:52 PM
WAHM Fanatic

We got our own folder!! Yay!!

Tags
energy, le-vel, pain, patch, thrive