Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-26-2014, 12:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Do Your Research Before Using!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolenaMiller View Post
Can we get a folder for Le-Vel?

I have been on the Thrive product for a month now and finally joined the company. I have suffered with unbearable pain from a herniated disk in my neck for 6 months and tried everything short of surgery. I was just about to go under the knife when a friend introduced this to me. I am now almost completely PAIN FREE and feeling amazing overall! Headaches are gone, mental clarity and energy..on and on..

This product is amazing and I am sure many could be helped by it and would love to share more information and stories.
I have tried Thrive and had some issues with side effects. Did some research and found that it really is Not Recommended.

Do Your Research!

No Longer Thriving in Canada.

Last edited by starbirdy66; 08-28-2014 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Removed link in case it was promotional
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2014, 06:01 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

I'm with Le-Vel ! I have been around here for a while and have been with Le-Vel since January.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhawthorne View Post
Hi Jolena!

Now we need 3 more people!

I just got my products yesterday and simply in awe of the results so far in less than
24 hrs! It is actually almost unbelievable really.

I have been battling fibro symptoms among other pain issues in my lower back and joints for years now and nothing has helped until now!

The pain levels are at least 50% lower than ever and I did not roll myself out of bed and have to be hunched over for awhile in the morning. Simply amazing. I am alert, focused and no brain fog at all today and it has barely been one full day on these products!

I am so excited to finally find relief that I have to share this with everyone. So I upgraded yesterday!

Victoria
Isn't it amazing??!!! People can't believe it. And I can't believe how many times I hear "...and I thought it was all in my head ...". Nope, it's real! Even the comments I get about a 2-day sample -- "what's a 2-day sample gonna do for me??" ... Oh, just you watch ...
Old 09-07-2014, 08:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewmaster View Post
I have tried Thrive and had some issues with side effects. Did some research and found that it really is Not Recommended.

Do Your Research!

No Longer Thriving in Canada.
Not recommended by WHO? Big pharma?? Or doctors who are making money off of Big Pharma? I'd love to hear more of your research. I too did my research and after being on it for more than 7 months straight, I would bust through a brick wall to stay on.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:33 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Le-vel folder

Is there a Le-Vel folder yet? I am a promoter and I LOVE Thrive! It's totally changed my life!!!
Old 11-06-2014, 05:52 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

There is a request for a Le-Vel board in the "Site-related" Section that I posted a few weeks ago. We need 5 Active promoters total and I believe we have 3 so if everyone can go comment in that post, we can get our Le-Vel board up and running
Old 11-06-2014, 05:53 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Arrow

Here is the link to the Request for a Le-Vel Board post:

http://www.wahm.com/forum/site-relat...vel-board.html
Old 01-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Jolena

I a two degenerative discs in my neck. Sleep one of my favorite pass times I simply cannot enjoy anymore. I have tried all different kind of pillows, muscle rubs. prescriptions, Epsom salt, ice. You name it I have tried it. Did you have sleeping trouble before trying this product?
I see it seems to help people with different kinds of pain. Is this a topical product or a pill? I would like to know more. Thanks...
Old 01-16-2015, 05:36 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsuccess07 View Post
I a two degenerative discs in my neck. Sleep one of my favorite pass times I simply cannot enjoy anymore. I have tried all different kind of pillows, muscle rubs. prescriptions, Epsom salt, ice. You name it I have tried it. Did you have sleeping trouble before trying this product?
I see it seems to help people with different kinds of pain. Is this a topical product or a pill? I would like to know more. Thanks...
Good morning ! I sent you a private message
Old 02-14-2015, 11:26 PM
WAHM Fanatic

It would be AWESOME to have our own folder!!

Tags
energy, le-vel, pain, patch, thrive