Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default What attracted me to my Ariix business?

The product first and foremost. I wasn't looking for a new company, but was introduced to their Slenderiix & Xceler8 weight loss drops. I was hooked! Then I met with the owners and got clear on how you only need 4 to get your products for free. I thought WOW, anyone can do this and be successful. I made Director in just a few short weeks and love sharing the integrity of the company and products.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2012, 06:48 PM
WAHM Regular

I was with another natural/wellness company with a long history. However, I was starting to notice that I was often asked "is this organic?" Then a rep from this former company was asked to help launch my new company here in the US and I found out that the new company was the only "certified" organic direct sales company in the US, couldn't pass up the opportunity to jump in on the ground floor because this certification was different then what any other natural company had to offer.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I chose Vidacup International because I've been in start-up marketing for over 20 years and I liked:

1. coffee industry is over $80 BILLION, with over 400 MILLION cups consumed daily in the US
2. energy drink industry is over $86 BILLION globally with US having 46% of market
3. the leadership team has proven success multiple times over
4. start-up company means I'm at the top with the biggest market and earning potential
5. broad customer base - male/female, young/old, skinny/obese, couch potato/workout fanatic
6. super healthy, great tasting products
7. multiple ways to work with market - retail customer, preferred customer, brand promoter
8. employs best of binary AND unilevel for rapid growth, fast cash, stable organization, steady income
9. can earn free product (I LOVE coffee, latte, and energy drinks)
10. multiple income sources through sign up bonuses, commissions, check-matching, generational/residual payouts to infinity
11. DON'T have to do "parties" (single mom with 3 kids - not party friendly )
12. FREE sign-up option, FREE marketing system, FREE websites - so it makes it easy for anyone to come in, get coaching and get started

Karen
Old 10-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Super WAHM

I was contemplating 2 things at the same time when I discerned my work from home situation. The first was a pt-job employee versus having my own pt-business. The second was getting consistant quality products for my family so I didn't have to waste time in stores watching ingredient lists change on my favorite brands and then having to research replacement brands, etc.

I came across Watkins to fulfill my product need, and when I mentioned it to people I knew they said they were looking for a Watkins rep and didn't know how to find one. It kind of swayed my thinking to the pt-business since I would be able to stay with my family evenings/weekends and still be able to earn some income, and earn a discount on my personal favorites.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:39 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs up What attracted me

What initially attracted me to my NYR Organic business were the products. I am a long time health-nut, and loved how these products worked, smelled, and felt ~ all the while being cruelty-free. The fact that they carried the first organic certification was the icing on the cake The more I learned about the company and their commitment to the environment and charitable work sealed the deal.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:07 AM
Awesome WAHM

For me, its all about the product first, if I like it, then maybe I will consider. Then of course is the compensation plan.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Awesome WAHM

The products (I am a bit of a health nut and was looking for something completely natural), compensation plan, and leadership. I think you have to believe in your product, feel you are being well compensated, and I can't stress enough about the importance of a supportive upline!
Old 10-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Why I Chose a New Company

One of the reasons I jumped on board with Ocean Avenue is because I wanted a company that was new. It pays to be close to the top instead of WAY down the line. I also think their products are wonderful. The final thing that sold me on the company is that it took the normal compensation plan and made it better. It's not just a top-down company. Usually no one has reason to help you sign people up or sell product. That isn't the case with OA. There is big incentive to help those under you to sign up and be successful. Thats why I jumped onboardoceanavenue.com
Old 10-25-2012, 12:40 PM
RozPearcy

I chose Visalus because of my previous experience in this industry, and the lack of results I had. I take 100% responsibility for my lack of results in the other companies lol, but I came to realize that if certain pieces of the puzzle for success are missing in a company (there are many pieces, but a few are HUGE pieces) then it would only contribute to making my rise to success more difficult.

So in my previous company I had brought people on board, a pretty good amount, yet no one was able to duplicate what I was doing. I was having mild success, but none of my team members were and that didn't feel good to me. I wanted them to have a decent amount of success, even more than me if they could get it done!

So I saw in Vi that SO MANY PEOPLE were finding success, average people. Not just the ones at the top making money but nearly 1000 people a month reaching a point where they were earning an extra $1500-$3000 a month and qualifying for a car bonus. That was huge for me. So when I joined after my own struggles I found that having that duplicatable system that anyone can do made it pretty easy for me to develop my own leadership skills but also help my team to do the same.

So in just about a year not only was I able to reach over that 6 figure a year mark but have helped 4 others on my team do the same, and over 90 people who qualified at that $1500-$3000 average monthly income plus a car bonus. Nothing pleases me more than finally finding something where not only did things finally work for me but more importantly they work for anyone on my team that wants to make their business work!
Old 10-26-2012, 01:19 AM
WAHM Addict

I was very interested in health and wellness as I had recovered from cancer and was the mom of a special needs child. I was learning about body burden and toxic load I made my own cleaning products and took lots of herbs did colonics etc. I was on a sincere quest for knowledge.

Initially I was NOT attracted to my company. I was introduced to the business opportunity after answering an add on a Dr Laura website for moms who wanted to work from home. I got on a call and the mom talked so fast I felt like she was on speed. I knew I would not be able to team up with a personality that had so much "drive".

In time I learned that I am not an auditory learner and really should have taken a look visually or in person.

Years later I was in a hypnobabies course getting ready to deliver my 3rd child, we were going over the portion where we learn about the blood brain barrier and what crosses the placenta and impacts the baby. I learned a lot about neurotoxins etc. We were talking about what we use in our homes and on our bodies. I was proud that I had been making my own cleaning products but 2 couples and my birthing partner all simultaneously told me about M. It sounded great but too good to be true. I tried the products and really sniffed around for some time then finally had a friend look at it with me.

When we actually sat down with someone to really look it over we were sold.

I was attracted to the ability to really make an impact on other people. I love offering something that has value and can enhance lives.

I loved that I did not have to spend a lot to make money.

I love that we are the best blend of science and nature.

That we do not have to do a lot of the traditional things a person in direct sales has to do, made it a lot more convenient for me as a single mom with small children.

When I went to convention for the first time, I cried. I really saw that people, all types of people, not just one type could come and do well, really really well.

Last edited by SFerber; 10-26-2012 at 01:20 AM.