Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Anybody know about Juice Plus?

I am mostly looking for info about the company itself, not the products. Are they reputable, relaiable, honest with distributors? Does their pay plan make any sense, or is it top-heavy? etc...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Awesome WAHM

I do know of someone who is a Holistic Nutritionist and she is very reputable. She has been a distributor for many years. Please message through the boards if you are interested in her contact information.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:19 PM
WAHM Regular

I am wondering how you get "out" of JP, whether you are a distributor or a customer. I am very confused about this four-month commitment: I don't know whether I am paying four installments for all the products I've already received or if more will be coming.

I've also gone in and changed my products and ship dates so I can learn the above and then cancel but there are some things you cannot change.

My friend signed up under someone else as a customer and she wants to make sure she does not get charged for another "cycle" either.

I signed up at the very end of September and have rarely taken the product. Perhaps I can send back the unopened bottles?

I know all companies and sponsors are different, etc., but when I joined I thought I was helping a "friend" and that I would not be pressured about sales, meetings, phone calls, etc. However, she has gotten very aggressive about this and I just want out ASAP.

Any help you can give me (us), is appreciated.

TIA!
Old 11-21-2012, 01:55 AM
WAHM Addict

Sorry Tia,

Keep your chin up. Maybe call the corporate office to get the skinny on what to do.

Do not read on the internet or google for your answers you will come out with your head spinning with no real answers.

I wish I knew how to help. But do call the corp office and also review your material that came with your sign up.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Super WAHM

Found this on their website.

Refund Policy

We offer an unconditional 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with your Juice Plus+ order, call the number below anytime Monday-Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm Central and our Customer Care department will take care of you.

Cancellation Policy

You may cancel your Juice Plus+ shipments at anytime. Just call 1-800-347-6350 or email at [email protected].
Old 11-23-2012, 09:06 PM
WAHM Master

A few years ago I used to use the Juice Plus Complete shake regularly and I did like it ALOT, and only switched when Beachbody came out with Shakeology. You are paying monthly for products you have already received (not sure why they do it that way). I did cancel my ongoing shipment fairly easily, but I don't remember exactly how I did it. So I agree with the others, just call the main company or do it online so you don't have to try to cancel through your "friend."