Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:24 AM
Banned

Default How Harmful is Red Bull? From the Blog of Kevin Trudeau

This comes directly from Kevin Trudeau's blog. I have not changed a word.

April 14, 2010 by KT
Filed under Kevin's Blog

"France and Denmark have already banned Red Bull from the country. What do they know that we donít?

In America, Red Bull is sold in supermarkets across the country and is mostly consumed by children.

What ďtheyĒ donít want you to know ó is that Red Bull is a drug and its effects are potentially FATAL.

Red Bull was originally created to stimulate the brain in people who are subjected to great physical force and never was designed to be consumed by normal people, let alone children, as a replacement to soda pop.

Hereís the truth. The reason Red Bull was banned in France and Denmark is due to its vitamin components mixed with a highly dangerous chemical which was developed by the United States Department of Defense during the 1960s to stimulate the morale of the troops based in Vietnam.

It was a drug. This chemical thatís in Red Bull acts like a hallucinogenic drug that calmed the stress of war in the GIs. But the effects of this in the human body were also devastating. And it was so devastating that the U.S. Army discontinued its use. It caused a high index of cases of migraine headaches, cerebral tumors, and diseases of the liver. And that was all proven by looking at the soldiers who were consuming this drink.

Why wonít the manufacturer put that warning on the can?

Donít let anyone you know drink Red Bull. In fact, introduce them to the energy drink I personally recommend, Mona Vie. Get more information on Mona Vie here."
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Super WAHM

And Europe has banned GMO (genetically modified organism), but the US has not. Not to get political here, but it's all about companies spending millions to lobby the federal government so that the big corporations can get their way, raise their bottom line for their profits, and the heck with the health of the people. (imo)

Monsanto Uses 5M a Year to Lobby Government to Make You Sick
Old 09-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks for sharing that information, Lillian. Makes me even more proud to represent Vemma and their insanely healthy energy drink, Verve!
Old 09-07-2011, 02:07 PM
WAHM Master

I like A LOT of what KT says.
Some may be a bit extreme but he brings some great info to the public.
How many are listening though..I have no clue
Old 09-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Awesome WAHM

According to the recent report, drinking more than 3 red bull per day might cause seizure... So, beware!!
Old 09-11-2011, 03:43 PM
WAHM Regular

Default No Red Bull

I cringe at the thought of Red Bull and my kids know that I do not want them drinking Mountain Dew. TIme and time again friends come over or like last night we took the kids to a horse event and my 9 yo's over weight asthma friend wanted to get a mountain dew to drink at the consession stand. Kinds can find healthy alternative for getting energy in hydrating with plenty of water and proper nutrition. I am thankful that ViSalus has a drink called Neuro that is a healthy alternative to drinks like Red Bull. Our country must get off the things that are killing us.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:29 PM
WAHM Regular

I so agree!!! The thought of my daugher drinking those drinks makes me cringe as well...

Tags
energy drink, kevin trudeau, monavie, red bull