Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Smile Why did you choose your business?

Just curious

Last edited by DeannaAmber; 09-25-2011 at 11:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

Basically my reasons are just like yours Dee. I wanted a great healthy product and wanted to be more consistent with consuming it. It has turned out to be more than I expected and I want to share it with others so they can have the benefits as well.

When I watched the One24 videos I seen simplicity first....I thought I can do that!! Then I really researched the product and get very excited at that point. This type of a opportunity, in my opinion is perfect. Getting paid to be healthier
Old 08-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Nurse Dee! Great topic!

Prior to joining Vemma only 1 month ago I was working with another health and wellness company. Although the product was fantastic the business model was not easy to duplicate. As well as wanting to better people's health I wanted to help them achieve their financial goals. In addition to Vemma's endorsement from Dr. Oz, the independent clinical studies and my own experience with the product I was impressed by the fact that there were no sign up fees, the step by step training that anyone could follow and a free website with social media capability. When I realized that they had several ways of getting the formula into people's bodies that would appeal to every segment of the population I knew I found what I was looking for. I also liked the fact that they are set up to do business in 50+ countries and will go from a million dollar company to billion dollar company over the next few years. The final reason I joined was because of their retention rate which is extremely high for this industry. I could feel confident that this was an opportunity for long-term success that I could share with others! Looking forward to hearing more WAHM stories in this forum and supporting one another on our jorurneys!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Banned

Smile Why I chose MonaVie

I was a customer with MonaVie long before I became a distributor. I have terrible pain in my hands and hated taking painkillers every day. A friend suggested I try the MonaVie Active which has 1500 mg liquid glucosamine. While it did not TOTALLY eliminate the pain, it eliminated my need for any painkillers from then on.

When the weight loss products came out I tried them and immediately started losing weight and feeling SOOOO much more enegetic.

I ultimately started researching the business and found that everything they do is top of the line and supported by scientific research.

I have been involved in the network marketing industry for almost 20 years as a consultant and as a business person. I have seen literally hundreds of network marketing companies come and go so I know the signs of a “flash in the pan” when I see one and MonaVie is here to stay. It has grown to a BILLION Dollars in record time and is poised to go to 5 BILLION in the next 5 years.

I have gotten to personally meet literally dozens of MonaVie millionaires (they have created 111 of them) and they are the nicest people, happy and generous with their time. I have even seen Brig Hart (THE top distributor) give out his cards to distributors and share his time. He probably made 15Mil last year so he certainly does not need to do that.

The pay plan is extremely generous and you can get paid ten ways. It is actually free to join under a quick start program they are running.

I know many people complain about a binary but it has been good to me. I have 113 people on my left leg and only ONE of them is my personally sponsored person. The rest are “spillover.” That freed me to build just one leg.

I get training and support whenever I need it and a team that can help me even it I sponsor someone across the country or in another country. Customer service even helps me out when I make a mistake!

I know this post is long but I just can’t say enough about how happy I am with the company and its products
Old 08-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Banned

When I initially found out about my opportunity, the income opportunity was not the main reason for me to take a look. My main reason for joining my company was to lose weight. You see, for the past 5 years I have been trying to lose weight. I'm 6'2" and had been over 250 lbs since 2006. I tried diet & exercise, but still needed something to help jump start my weight loss. I looked at several opportunities with other Health & Wellness companies, but never found one I felt comfortable with. The products looked great, but I was looking for something simple.

Since I've lost more than 25 lbs, my main purpose has become to show people how they can lose weight like I did.

Yes, the getting paid for sharing my opportunity is great. However, I like the satisfaction of helping people achieve their weight loss goals.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Default WHy I became a Business Owner

I have been a tradational Business Owner for 21 years. The Ecomoney Hit us hard to where I had to find something outside my business. I found Visalus Sceinces or it Found me. At 46 its one of the best things I have ever seen in a Network Marketing Business. PLus with out all the Major headaches. My health is at 100% & I'm a Happy Camper. The great friendship I have built is Priceless in my book....Rebuilding my Tradational Business is a daily thing, WHich I will do cuz it was a dream at the age of 15!!!

Last edited by qualityliving; 08-22-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Why I started in the health-based business!

First, great question and great discussion! I love what drives people... and when they do what they love, they tend to love what they do!

For me, I was NOT looking to get into anything! LOL

I was looking to lose some weight (ok a lot of weight) and gain more health. I am an older mom and this is urgent for me! When my friend showed me ViSalus and the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge, I was interested. The product is great, tastes great and I get three accountability partners I get mine for FREE! (who doesn't love free food).

When I found out that a distributor can get theirs for FREE also and not have a monthly quota above that, I looked at the business side. They have fixed everything I did not like about MLMs.

The company car is at the bottom of the comp plan, they help you get new people to talk to by offering your customers a free website to get three people... love this company!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
I love what health-based businesses stand for, because one can earn income & truly make a difference in the lives of others. With the USA being so unhealthy & the healthcare system epidemic not budging, joining a health focused company really hit home with me. I also love the fact that most of us in this specific industry don't pay a membership to be a part of the business, we actually get product & can give our customers our own personal testimonials! We are virtually a walking advertisement for our business.

My upline has been in this business less than 4 months and makes over $2,000 a month and has earned her free BMW and my other upline went from poverty to 6-figures in 8 months. I have seen so much success in this industry. Those of us in health-focused business are not just selling a product, we're improving the health of others. So I'll admit, for me it was a combination of all of that and the ability for me to actually generate an income in the midst of such hard times.

What made you decide on a health-focused business vs. a different one (jewelry, candles, books, etc.)? How did you stumble across your opportunity?
Old 08-22-2011, 07:13 PM
WAHM Master

20+ years of living a healthy lifestyle and 10+ years of working form home in network marketing has led me to the most AMAZING FEEL-GOOD company- ViSalus Sciences.

We promote health, wellness, vitality and prosperity.

We lose weight, get fit , feel great , earn income and help others to do the same ! It's actually simple.

In this day and age, working from home can be the freedom we all need to enjoy life while we can.

ViSalus' mission means a lot to me and I love to share the opportunity with others.

So exciting! Amazing team I am on-full of support and positive energy . I also never had that in a company and it is key to all of our success.

Questions?
Pm me anytime or we can phone chat

There's no better time than today to change your lifestyle.

Best,
Debra
Old 08-22-2011, 07:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I chose this home based business because...

after 2.5 months using the products ourselves, I lost 23 lbs and my husband lost 40 lbs. and is off all his blood pressure and cholesterol meds. My Dad is down from 4 insulin shots a day to 1 as needed. My Mom's oncologist wanted to know what she had been taking when, after 3 months on incredible nutrition, her blood work was normal for the first time in 8 years!!

The compensation well... that had a little to do with my looking at the business. After 2 months I had earned a brand new X5 BMW... my husband after 3 months earned his Z4...

No more trading time for money and in this economy we can get free nutrition!

Last edited by visalusmonica; 08-22-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

I choose Gano Excel for a very simple reason. I drink coffee everyday, might as well get paid. Besides, this coffee is healthy and it tasted great.

Tags
aloe vera, boresha, forever living, herbalife, monavie, shakeology, shaklee, sonoran bloom, trivita, visalus sciences, watkins