Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-03-2009, 03:44 PM
WAHM Addict

I was with Isagenix awhile back--made a little money too ;-). LOVED the products. When I'm able to afford the products again, I may rejoin as customer. I miss those shakes!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 07:30 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeborahDeGrande View Post
I've been with Isagenix for three years as a customer yes.

Kassandra,you seemed to have tried A LOT of weight loss programs/companies.

How exactly did you lose all your weight? "Which" program I mean!

You look great!

Deb
This will make you but it's been diet and exercise. I have cleansed through plateau's but the most pivotal thing has been consistently working out 5-6 days a week using Beachbody programs and cutting my calories I'm open minded and willing to try different products and programs that can help give me an edge but bottom line is there is no miracle pill, potion, or workout, you just have to burn more calories than you consume eat clean 90% of the time, and cleanse periodically to bust through plateau's
Old 10-03-2009, 08:15 PM
WAHM Addict

Thanks Kassandra!

I dont agree that there are no miracle potions.

Life if full of miracles including cancer patients who have been cured and who went on to live for twenty years or more when some Doctor told them they had weeks to live. People I know personally have gone through this,so if there are every day miracles saving peoples LIVES,there are definitely weight loss miracle products.

I do believe in miracles oh yee of little faith! (humour!)

Isagenix IS a miracle system with "complete nutrition" not just some pill or potion or shake (LOVE da shakes!) and the program/cleanse/food/nutrition has changed thousands and thousands of lives. The before and after pics dont lie OR their before and after blood tests OR their health,glowing skin and emotional balance.

I agree with you on the exercise!!! I exercise almost every day!!

More people should do it. We live in a very LAZY society and the pounds creep up.

I believe in miracle result orientated feel good healthy cleanses,eating raw whole foods,drinking LOTS of pure "hydrating" water AND yes EXERCISE!!

Deb
Old 10-04-2009, 07:31 AM
WAHM Addict

Oh I believe in miracles, but there ARE NO miracle products or magic pills. Doctor Becky and Dr Anderson make it very clear; the BODY is the miracle, the products simply give the body the nutrients it needs to do the job it was designed to do.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:45 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
the BODY is the miracle, the products simply give the body the nutrients it needs to do the job it was designed to do.
Exactly.

When we give our bodies what it needs like PHENOMENAL Isagenix products the body will do what it has to do and heal itself.

Also, you can exercise until the cows come home but if you dont get rid of the TOXINS you will gain the weight back AND/OR get sick.

Cleansing is crucial and is optimal nutrition.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:55 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeborahDeGrande View Post
Also, you can exercise until the cows come home but if you dont get rid of the TOXINS you will gain the weight back AND/OR get sick.
This is self-evidently true, and yet such large numbers of people still seem either not to understand it, or at least to have a "bury your head in the sand and pretend it isn't there" approach to it.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:58 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi Yulia.

I know some VERY active "skinny" people. They are get plenty of exercise but they are the FIRST ones to get a cold or flu in the cold and flu season!

They dont eat right,they dont cleanse. They are THIN so they "confuse" being thin with being healthy and they are not healthy at all!

Deb
Old 10-11-2009, 05:59 AM
WAHM Addict

Exclamation My Isagenix 9 (well 10 lol) Day Results!

I am soooo happy I made this investment in my health! I did no follow the cleanse perfectly (heck not even close lol which is why it's a 10 day instead of a 9 day lol, I cheated on one of my cleanse days and had to do over) but still got excellent results!
I broke through! 153.8 this morning! This is my lowest weight in 7 years! I am so happy I bought that cleanse!

Here are my results:

Total Weight Released: 8.6lbs
Total FAT Released: 7.4lbs
Lean Mass Reduction: (1.2lbs - more than likely water and poo..TMI sorry)
Body Fat Reduction: 3.2%

My waist is back in the 20's, I lost a half inch from each thigh, nearly a half in from my biceps (FINALLY), and inch from the boobies (woohoo!) and 1/2 inch from each calf! I'm down 2 inches in my mommy belly, and did lose 1/2 inch in the hips (Ima bring that back up though lol) but overall I'm happy!
Old 10-11-2009, 07:05 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
I broke through! 153.8 this morning! This is my lowest weight in 7 years!
I am so happy I bought that cleanse!

Im not surprised.

Isagenix is the best.

Awesome Kassandra!
Old 10-11-2009, 01:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Great job Kassandra!