Join us for tonight's opportunity call at 10pm est!

• Join us for the Opportunity Call tonight...see/hear you there!

Mon, October 10, 10:00pm 10:30pm est
    (512) 400-4012 Code 633731#
    Extreme Sizzle Opportunity Call .
    Learn Why Green Organics Is EXACTLY What You've Been Looking For!
  • Thanks Susan for the reminder - I'm putting this on my calendar now!
  • Got it on mine. I bought one of those dry erase boards that already has the squares for the month but you just write in the month and dates each month. Reminds me of all my calls.. shipping dates and appointments.
  • Now that's a great idea!! Thanks for sharing!
  • I do the dry erase too and also I merged the Green Organics google calendar with mine and I have it linked to my phone and iPad... They both send me notifications of the events...

• Calls for the week
    Here is a listing of the calls for the week (all Eastern time) (512) 400-4012 Code 633731#

Tuesday 9pm

Wednesday 2p and 10pm

Thursday 9pm and 10pm

Don't forget the Sizzle line in case people can't make the scheduled live calls! Open 24/7 (507) 726-3775
  • Quote: I do the dry erase too and also I merged the Green Organics google calendar with mine and I have it linked to my phone and iPad... They both send me notifications of the events...

I do that with my iphone.. love that it sends me alerts so I can get ready for the callls and dont forget any of the training we have. Technology is wonderful! See everyone on the calls!
  • Ok, Natalie, I will call you, I have an Android phone and I think I can also sync google! Just saw that IPhones are offered through Sprint now so that will be our next phone! Yea!
  • Quote: Here is a listing of the calls for the week (all Eastern time) (512) 400-4012 Code 633731#

Tuesday 9pm

Wednesday 2p and 10pm

Thursday 9pm and 10pm

Don't forget the Sizzle line in case people can't make the scheduled live calls! Open 24/7 (507) 726-3775

Update on calls... Thursday just 9pm

It appears their ongoing schedule for the rest of the month will be:

Mondays: 9p and 10p
    Tuesdays: 9p
    Wednesdays: 2p. 9p. And 10p
    Thursdays: 9 p

All times are eastern