WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Grapevine Sales (https://www.wahm.com/forum/grapevine-sales-283/)
-   -   Success with Grapevine anyone? (https://www.wahm.com/forum/grapevine-sales-283/633448-success-grapevine-anyone.html)

suzeygal 04-15-2012 10:07 AM

Success with Grapevine anyone?

I'm actually just curious. I haven't taken an in-depth look but was wondering if anyone here has experienced a great deal of success with Grapevine?

Thanks!
Suzeygal

Grapevine_Sales 04-15-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzeygal (Post 2945286)
I'm actually just curious. I haven't taken an in-depth look but was wondering if anyone here has experienced a great deal of success with Grapevine?

Thanks!
Suzeygal

I guess you would need to define "success"......:}

What I mean is that if you are posting ads for us success can mean just keeping your ads from being ghosted. We have a few WAHM's that almost never get flagged or ghosted and we have others that almost always get flagged and/or ghosted.

We don't do as much posting as we used to where we had WAHM's making a few hundred a week and making bonuses left and right......That's why we started the affiliate program.

If your asking about our new affiliate program then no one has had any success yet as it is a new program. I personally feel our affiliate program will be the biggest, in terms of money earned, over the long term.

Thanks,

Doug

schierling 04-16-2012 11:31 AM

Looks interesting

The site looks interesting, but I am not sure how I might use it. Do you have use it already?

nodebtnow 07-17-2012 09:24 PM

Grapevine

I would be interested to know what this is all about

Jenn P. 07-20-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzeygal (Post 2945286)

Thanks!
Suzeygal

My business partner looked into it a while back and it seemed pretty expensive in comparison to other medians. I use Craigslist and I get a good amount of traffic from that, although you get flagged easily for posting similar content so you have to change up your posts if posting in different categories.

badenglishmajor 07-21-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenn P. (Post 2994829)
My business partner looked into it a while back and it seemed pretty expensive in comparison to other medians. I use Craigslist and I get a good amount of traffic from that, although you get flagged easily for posting similar content so you have to change up your posts if posting in different categories.

Thanks for the explanation, Jenn. That's really helpful.

rosstaylor2440 10-11-2012 03:46 AM

I also interested in this site. This provided support to the increasing significance of details control as a newsworthy topic and to grapeVINEís place as an powerful gamer. grapeVINE grew even larger and definitely included to its client record and employees. With such strength, itís no surprise grapeVINE did not last long. I individually feel our program will be the greatest, with regards to money gained, over the near future.

Grapevine_Sales 10-11-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosstaylor2440 (Post 3035363)
I also interested in this site. This provided support to the increasing significance of details control as a newsworthy topic and to grapeVINEís place as an powerful gamer. grapeVINE grew even larger and definitely included to its client record and employees. With such strength, itís no surprise grapeVINE did not last long. I individually feel our program will be the greatest, with regards to money gained, over the near future.

What......I have no idea what you just said?
Or tried to say...

LindaPH2010 01-26-2013 08:20 AM

Define Grapevines purpose.

Can you explain what GrapeVine is?

lifestylechangebiz 02-22-2013 10:11 AM

Seems interesting. Can someone share more information?