Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Registered WAHM

Default What exactly is grapevine?

can someone explain to me the concept of a grapevine business or sale?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2014, 08:13 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I just heard about this company today and checked out their website : GrapevineDiscounts.com
From what I understand, You get businesses to sign up with the company and they offer discounts. I think it's like the VIP card. Consumers purchase the card and use it when they shop at participating businesses who offer a discount.

I've read about Ad posters on this forum so I am curious about that. I didn't read about that on their website.

I am assuming there are other things you can do besides recruiting businesses and posting ads...

Last edited by Dugsmom; 11-12-2014 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Added some more info
Old 02-15-2015, 02:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Lot's of people have heard about Grapevine but don't know what it is....at least the company is getting their name out there....
Old 07-02-2015, 02:54 AM
WAHM Regular

It seems like they are business listing directory site.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:51 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I contacted them awhile back (when I responded to this post) but never heard back from them.THAT made me nervous....I don't trust companies who are secretive.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Their site has many references to launching in fall 2011, etc. They also have a "locations" tab that is supposed to tell you which locations offer the card and have discounts - it is blank.

Finally, when you apply to be a participating business, it asks you to select your location from a drop down menu which -- you guess it -- is also blank.

If this company is legitimate, I would say they need to update their website and submission form. I don't have much trust in what they're offering based on the current state of the website.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:19 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Why does WAHM.com list it on here if it doesn't even seem legitimate. I can think of a lot of other companies that deserve this spot!
Old 04-28-2016, 11:02 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Doug was the owner I believe and had it going
for a time but he may of had problems getting
new business.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Site Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugsmom View Post
I just heard about this company today and checked out their website : GrapevineDiscounts.com
From what I understand, You get businesses to sign up with the company and they offer discounts. I think it's like the VIP card. Consumers purchase the card and use it when they shop at participating businesses who offer a discount.

I've read about Ad posters on this forum so I am curious about that. I didn't read about that on their website.

I am assuming there are other things you can do besides recruiting businesses and posting ads...
I just had a look at the site and all I can access is the homepage, all the other pages are forbidden. I don't like the look of Grapevine.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Banned

This are some of the advantage:
Present grievance: Under the informal system the employees disclose their needs, sentiment and their emotions to others authority without feeling any hesitation.
Alternate system: The management sometimes does not able to reach all information by formal system. Informal system covers the gap or familiarity of formal system.
Improved relationship: Any problem between the workers and the management can be solved by informal system. So it makes good relationships among the employees and the management.