Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-13-2011, 12:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Question Questions regarding Grapevine

Hi,

I was recently a victim of a Craigslist ad posting scam, and of course I am wary of CL postings here when I see red flags.

Please see: Do Not Consider Working for City Job Hunt - My experience

and

Posters Still Wanted - I'm very aware the the company could be legit, but from the post itself, I saw red flags, and I was concerned.

That being said, I was told about Grapevine in the latter thread.

What can anyone here tell me about Grapevine that is different from any of the CL ad posting posts that come on the forum, and in the end we find out they are scammers? Is the protocol used different? What about the actual posts?

I am not attacking anyone or the company here, I just want information.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 05:24 AM
Super WAHM

I think your question is legitimate and am not offended at all........:}

First is that we have always paid and have been dealing with WAHM's here for about two plus years. I just don't think you see the "scammers" stay around that long.

I will admit that Craigslist has changed things so much that it's very hard to make money by posting ads anymore. This was the reason we always offered a bonus and always paid. I wish there were a better way and am very open to ideas.

We are no longer selling "Grapevines" and are focusing on our new product called www.GrapevineDiscounts.com........This alone could appear as a scam since scammers generally jump of a product and onto another one as soon as the money starts to dry up. Difference here is that scammers generically change names and so on.

My belief has simply always been the "proof is in the pudding".
Look at the product and how much hype is in the "sell". Even if you look at our Discount sales page you wont find us saying you can make $200,000 next year.......though I believe a true go gett'er could.

We will start running ads again after the New Year and hope you will join us. I think the main key with Craigslist is really being patient and knowing you wont make money from posting the ad.....you make money from the bonus structures, ours will be a long term pay structure if you are doing this as an add poster.

If you try to post too many ads then all of your ads will get ghosted. If you run the same ad over and over you will get ghosted, if you try to run ads outside your area you will get ghosted.

Thanks,

Doug
Old 12-15-2011, 02:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Doug, thank you for taking the time to explain your business to me. I will check out the Grapevine Discounts website. I will keep you in mind if I want to try ad posting again.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:29 PM
Super WAHM

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info..........so many scams and I too was a victim this past year. So glad its finally over and they arent taking anymore of my money.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:35 PM
Registered WAHM

thanks for sharing informative post with us..
keep posting with us..

Last edited by Earlene99; 06-26-2014 at 03:19 AM.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:37 PM
WAHM Regular

All that is wonderful information to have, I have been a victim of online scams myself as I'm sure a lot of other people have been. It's tough weeding out the good from the bad, but so worth it.

Tags
grapevine