Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Anyone have the task counter found on quillaja.net

The website is no longer up, and it appears this rate counter (the absolute best IMO) might be lost forever.

If anyone has this counter/source code downloaded, goodness I would be so very appreciative if you would send it to me.

It's the one where you manually clicked each task, etc... Little blue box. Simple and awesome.

I have tried LBTimer, an loved it, but after the second task it failed to register, I can no longer trust this POS PO software. Not a huge fan of working for free.

Last edited by BillBlueSki; 01-11-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2016, 01:12 AM
Registered WAHM

Default From LBTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBlueSki View Post
The website is no longer up, and it appears this rate counter (the absolute best IMO) might be lost forever.

If anyone has this counter/source code downloaded, goodness I would be so very appreciative if you would send it to me.

It's the one where you manually clicked each task, etc... Little blue box. Simple and awesome.

I have tried LBTimer, an loved it, but after the second task it failed to register, I can no longer trust this POS PO software. Not a huge fan of working for free.
Hello!

LBTimer is a reliable extension trusted by more than a thousand raters worldwide for their daily work. It is being continually developed and bugs are being fixed. I'm sorry for your disappointment, but such a comment is out of place.

Anyway, the program by quillaja that you are looking for (a manual counter for Windows) is no longer downloadable, but the source code is, if you are willing to compile it by yourself.

Happy rating!
Old 01-13-2016, 01:13 AM
Registered WAHM

By the way, the link to the most recent version of LBTimer is this

Happy rating!