Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-18-2014, 06:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Default ISoftStone

I am currently in the process of applying with them, is this going to be another study your tail off, take the test and fail again situation? I feel like these Search Evaluator positions are impossible to get. Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2014, 10:59 AM
Registered WAHM

iSoftStone's training is lengthy. You have the guidelines to study which is about the same size as Leapforce's guidelines and then have practical training you do as well. I want to say they have you do at least 1 set of training in their UHRS (you have to log in through their toolbar that you have to download) before taking the their test. In order to pass the test though you have to make a 61% or higher. So my advice is after you finish the first set of training and your score is at 61% or lower, ask whoever your "project manager" is for some more training. Their guidelines and how they evaluate query's are different from everyone elses so make sure you read the guidelines carefully.

The one good thing is that you can do up to 3 sets of practical training before taking the test (my mom is working on her 3rd set); but you don't have to do that many. After the first set you can always go straight to the test if you feel like you are ready for it.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:54 PM
WAHM Regular

It did, thank you. I'm just getting very discouraged because I feel prepared and then take the tests and fail. I guess my confidence level is down.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Registered WAHM

I understand that all to well. I failed with Appen's transcription job and several other tests before I finally passed a test. After several failures it kills your self confidence but just keep telling yourself that you will find that perfect fit soon. That's what I keep doing.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks! I hope so. I really want to find that work from home position badly.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:48 AM
Registered WAHM

Default question

Is the work from home positions still open?.. I can't find anything on their site..
Old 04-24-2014, 09:42 AM
WAHM Regular

Oh no, I'm not sure. I filled out the NDA, etc. for them and now was told about a week and I should be starting the training and testing right after some others finish up.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:25 AM
Registered WAHM

Hello, Could you please tell me how to apply for an at home position at iSoftStone?
If you could provide me the link to the application page please!! I browsed through their website, but I couldn't find anything..
Thanks a lot
Old 04-28-2014, 08:34 AM
WAHM Regular

I had seen it through flexjobs.com.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:43 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm on my second training set. I've stepped away from it for now because it's just a little frustrating. I take my time and read through the guidelines and make a carefully thought out decision...then I get it wrong. Not giving up on this yet.