Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-29-2013, 06:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Need To Vent- LF

Hi Everyone,

Well I got the opportunity to take LP again after I failed the first time and I believed it was because a page didn't load. Well, I began taking it again and guess what...page 6 didn't load. Now unless I have been mis-informed I was under the impression that the test was 32 questions. I only did 27. As soon as I hit the last "submit" button I sent and e-mail over (prior to getting my results) stating that I only completed 27 and that page 6 didn't load. I'm sure I will not get the option of taking it again, but once again....2 hours down the drain making sure I FOUND each answer. So the rest sound be great, but missing one page, well. that kicked me out with a "sorry you didn't pass or complete the test".
Has anyone else had that problem? Maybe they are doing it purpose b/c they are not hiring? I dunno....gosh-dang-it. I studied hard, found the answers and viola...failed again due to missing one page.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2013, 06:26 AM
Super WAHM

You are probably not the only one who had that problem, so they may just grade you on the 27 questions. My first test only had 20-something questions. I remember they said it was 32, but it didn't have that many.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Thanks

I fell better now, in a way. I was more upset thinking that I was getting short changed after spending the 2 hrs to take a test.