Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Super WAHM

On your original post, there is an "edit" button in the bottom left (below your signature). Just click it.
Edited by: GeoAmy
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks it's updated. I only noticed the report button on other people's posts and not the edit on mine I am used to vbulletin so I was looking in the wrong place I guess.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:45 PM
Super WAHM

What happened to our sticky? I think this thread is supposed to be a sticky so it's always at the top, right? I'll bump it back up for now. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2008, 09:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Bump[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Wow...I'm completely lost. I've been reading, and reading, but don't find where to go for the basic starting information to be a rater. Is there a website? I'm new to this, have been on the computer all day, and I'm tired...can someone just give it to me in plain english. I'm really looking for work. I may have to contact Jeanine for more info on how to use these threads, etc. Thank you to anyone for any help you can provide. I'd sure appreciate it.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi there! I'm very new to this forum after having a bad experience with a pay-for-use site. My wife and I are jumping wholeheartedly into a web-based career. I'm think I'm fairly intelligent, but for the life of me I can't click on the folder that brings up the "Google Rater" manual. I just come back to the forum. Sorry for starting out so confused, but the GR sounds very interesting. Thanks for any direction to help us out.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm replying to my own post. I figured it out. The thread is the "manual"
The "manual" is the thread. I checked on the link with Google Jobs and all they looking for right now are individuals who are fluent in other languages besides English.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Resurrecting this thread to add some info for those seeking some info on the job and how to apply, as this is a frequent question.

We quality raters are not allowed to discuss the job, in detail, as insiders.

However, for some official info, look at the official Google postings page for the job at: http://www.google.com/support/jobs/b...amp;topic=1054.

The difference between the Quality Rater position and the Ads Quality Rater position should be apparent when looking at the postings. The job availability for the Quality Rater position seems to be very limited right now. Most of the Raters who are posting on these discussion threads are Quality Raters (often referred to as QR on this forum), instead of Ads Quality Raters (often referred to here as AdsQR, AdQR or AR).

I've edited this post to remove information I had previously included as to how you can find info on the jobs through web searches, since the official information in the job postings is the most reliable.

Edited by: shona
Old 12-18-2008, 01:52 PM
WAHM Regular

bump[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Super WAHM

Bumping[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]